B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

8 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

the dude didn't see his gf for more than half year,  and now he is watching with her movie ! strange

It's just the foreplay leading up to the main event...the meditation, yoga and out of body experiences that come later on...😏

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, delon said:

Depuis  que je  suis Miléna ,c'est la première fois que je la vois avec un loubard,il me semble que nous l'avons déjà aperçu dans une soirée.

ce n'est pas la première fois qu'elle est avec un "loubard" et si c'est bien la première fois qu'il vient la rejoindre à B4

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I admire her for that...unlike some of the girls

i wondering who said milena is a robot from westworld?

go milena go!!!

show them the real girl u are then show it to irma how to be real and fuck on cam

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering who said milena is a robot from westworld?

go milena go!!!

show them the real girl u are then show it to irma how to be real and fuck on cam

Tbh I'm not sure if they'll have sex on cam, or if they do, it could well be undercover. Let's face it, rather than out of body experiences, he's probably had plenty inher body experiences off cam 😏. Still, I'm now in a situation where I've let my sub expire, and could well regret it...Seeing Milena have sex with a boy (just once) or girl is 1 of the few events I wanted to witness from the present cast...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1