Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope so. 👍

I'll predict that if they do get their own apartment then after a couple of weeks they will have had a sexy new guest and their will be calls from people here to throw them out and keep the new guests just like what has happened here with Deborah & Ian.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Just In said:

I'll predict that if they do get their own apartment then after a couple of weeks they will have had a sexy new guest and their will be calls from people here to throw them out and keep the new guests just like what has happened here with Deborah & Ian.

I never said to kick them out. I even did a lot of efforts to help the cam placements in this place. They can stay. I don't mind at all. I would prefer them in a nicer place though 😉

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never said to kick them out. I even did a lot of efforts to help the cam placements in this place. They can stay. I don't mind at all. I would prefer them in a nicer place though 😉

I didn't mean you specifically would call for their eviction from the site.😉

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I said I might follow them less but the reason for that is the silly teasing and the clowns make-up lately 😁

I have absolutely no problem with them sitting doing different make up styles (which is quite artistic) because it is different than sitting watching them play a computer game or mobile phone for hours on end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I have absolutely no problem with them sitting doing different make up styles (which is quite artistic) because it is different than sitting watching them play a computer game or mobile phone for hours on end.

That's true. Still prefer less make up 😉

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I don't know about that but there is a high chance that if Marcus and Valeria do get their own apartment, they will outview Deborah and Ian easily, only chance for Deborah and Ian to get more views now is either they bring a new gorgeous couple as you said or Sofi starts doing something (which has the equal chance as life on Saturn).

Marcus and Valeria are quite open unlike D&I and history of VHTV shows which one will get more views