Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt proud of Lina. Being that we been watching her practice for awhile.

If only she would be proud enough of herself...to reward herself....with....you know....herself ;)

So were there any caps of the other girls changing?

Also I turned the cam on right when Lina was getting out of the shower/bath and it seemed she was purposely hiding in the one spot in between the bathroom cams 1 and 2 where you couldn't see her on either one, while she dried and got dressed.

It was just really strange. And it seemed like Lina was starting to loosen up a little bit too. I don't understand what these girls are thinking sometimes. Why go to so much trouble to hide from the cams? If it bothers you that much than just move out. Besides we've already seen you naked so what difference does it make?

Sorry for the rant. I realize I'm preaching to the choir anyway. All the girls should be more like Alba. I honestly think that is the one female that I have never seen try to hide nudity from the cams.

So were there any caps of the other girls changing?

Also I turned the cam on right when Lina was getting out of the shower/bath and it seemed she was purposely hiding in the one spot in between the bathroom cams 1 and 2 where you couldn't see her on either one, while she dried and got dressed.

It was just really strange. And it seemed like Lina was starting to loosen up a little bit too. I don't understand what these girls are thinking sometimes. Why go to so much trouble to hide from the cams? If it bothers you that much than just move out. Besides we've already seen you naked so what difference does it make?

Sorry for the rant. I realize I'm preaching to the choir anyway. All the girls should be more like Alba. I honestly think that is the one female that I have never seen try to hide nudity from the cams.

Alina doesn't care one bit about the cams either.

Elena only cares about the cams when she is not in the bathtub.

But, yeah...I hear you.  These girls just do not make sense.  (the nature of women, eh?)