Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

Here is an example of Lina's girlfriend knowing where the bathroom blind spot is...and using it.

(The video link for this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Anyway, she's leaving, so there won't be anything to see of her tonight unless she comes back later.  I expect some action between Lina and Mark, though.

I bet there is an X on the floor tiles ;) so they know the blind spot.

Keep up the good work JOJO

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantusebob

I've noticed that these Europeans just don't take that many showers. Americans take one every day. If not every day, definitely every other day.

Unless, if that's not a European thing than they must take less showers because of the cams. Which blows my mind in a way. If the cams bother you that much than why would you want to live there? Once your naked once what difference does it make after that?

Another thing I find funny is the girls are shy about being naked on cam but not at all shy about picking their nose. I've seen every girl digging for treasure at one point. I think you should be much more embarrassed about that than a little titty. 

I've noticed that these Europeans just don't take that many showers. Americans take one every day. If not every day, definitely every other day.

Unless, if that's not a European thing than they must take less showers because of the cams. Which blows my mind in a way. If the cams bother you that much than why would you want to live there? Once your naked once what difference does it make after that?

Another thing I find funny is the girls are shy about being naked on cam but not at all shy about picking their nose. I've seen every girl digging for treasure at one point. I think you should be much more embarrassed about that than a little titty.

One thing I find strange, and Lina is an example, is that some of the women will show all when bathing or having sex...but will turn their back to the cam when changing their shirt.  Even Lora does this most of the time.

One thing I find strange, and Lina is an example, is that some of the women will show all when bathing or having sex...but will turn their back to the cam when changing their shirt.  Even Lora does this most of the time.

Maybe i can answer that JoJo... When the girls have sex they don't think about the cams so they have no problem to show all the naked body.

Here in spain and mostly of europe the girls like to do topless, i see my friends tits all summers in the beach but when they change clothes in the house they are pretty careful of show nothing.

Maybe for you guys in america it's peculiar like to us it's weird than you can show blood, death and thing like that in tv when you make movies but you can't see tits or naked bodys on tv. (like janet jackson nipple in the superbowl,  after that all the events aren't live, you have a 10 seconds delay to prevent that LMAO)

And about the showers, depends on each person, i take a shower 2 times every days at morning and before sleep. In summer 3 times.