Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that these Europeans just don't take that many showers. Americans take one every day. If not every day, definitely every other day.

Unless, if that's not a European thing than they must take less showers because of the cams. Which blows my mind in a way. If the cams bother you that much than why would you want to live there? Once your naked once what difference does it make after that?

Another thing I find funny is the girls are shy about being naked on cam but not at all shy about picking their nose. I've seen every girl digging for treasure at one point. I think you should be much more embarrassed about that than a little titty.

One thing I find strange, and Lina is an example, is that some of the women will show all when bathing or having sex...but will turn their back to the cam when changing their shirt.  Even Lora does this most of the time.

Maybe i can answer that JoJo... When the girls have sex they don't think about the cams so they have no problem to show all the naked body.

There may be some validity to this.  Passion can certainly make someone forget about their inhibitions.

Here in spain and mostly of europe the girls like to do topless, i see my friends tits all summers in the beach but when they change clothes in the house they are pretty careful of show nothing.

And here I have to, again, ask...why?  What makes it okay to show tits on the beach, but not okay to show tits in the house?

Maybe for you guys in america it's peculiar like to us it's weird than you can show blood, death and thing like that in tv when you make movies but you can't see tits or naked bodys on tv. (like janet jackson nipple in the superbowl,  after that all the events aren't live, you have a 10 seconds delay to prevent that LMAO)

This is a separate and irrelevant issue.  Unless you can make the case that some people find it okay to spill their blood in certain situations and not okay to spill blood in other situations.

And about the showers, depends on each person, i take a shower 2 times every days at morning and before sleep. In summer 3 times.

I agree that the shower thing is personal preference, but I find it kind of disgusting that Lina's girlfriend spent an hour or so dancing to the Wii, put on make up, got her hair curled and presumably went out to party somewhere.  She should have washed her stinky ass.

Guest Nickname

XDdddd

No, in JoJo's opinion they must have sex at any time they are together at home.

Sometimes it is the most interesting topic of the forum, thanks JoJo. His imagination so unpredictable!!!

I like this threesome - Mark, Lina and JoJo!  :o

XDdddd

No, in JoJo's opinion they must have sex at any time they are together at home.

Sometimes it is the most interesting topic of the forum, thanks JoJo. His imagination so unpredictable!!!

I like this threesome - Mark, Lina and JoJo!  :o

If you've actually read my words throughout this forum, you'd know that you are totally wrong about your understanding of my opinion.  I've never said that they or anyone else should have sex every time they are together.  I have said that couples should SLEEP together. (notice the emphasis on the word sleep)

Having said that, I like your idea about me in a threesome with the two of them...unfortunately, Mark wouldn't like the idea since he would kind of be left out.  He would be relegated to kissing Lina while I do all the important stuff.  But hey, he can always go back to the living room and play his computer games.