B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (August)

14 minutes ago, sigfried said:

it seems that all of the apartments nothing can be done without music playing, bating, showering or having sex.

And really LOUD music. Last night when Babi got home with her guests they had the music so loud I could not even hear what they were saying.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And really LOUD music. Last night when Babi got home with her guests they had the music so loud I could not even hear what they were saying.

Agree, I turned off the sound there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Agree, I turned off the sound there.

Noldus, re: Masha's apartment isn't it in a building with many other apartments. It was 0430. I would have thought someone would knock on the door and ask them to turn it down. I think they could have heard that even inside the Sistine Chapel, which would make the guards there pretty mad. lol :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Noldus, re: Masha's apartment isn't it in a building with many other apartments. It was 0430. I would have thought someone would knock on the door and ask them to turn it down. I think they could have heard that even inside the Sistine Chapel, which would make the guards there pretty mad. lol :biggrin:

I have noticed that the front door is very thick
It may be that the apartment is well soundproofed

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Ho notato che la porta d'ingresso è molto spessa.
Può darsi che l'appartamento sia ben insonorizzato

non è insonorizzato, il suo appartamento è in un condominio con altri appartamenti, quando era con Sasha e hanno avuto ospiti, avevano la musica alta ed i vicini si sono lamentati