#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #2

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

This is BULLSHIT. Like other people, the police may only kill in self-defense. Even if someone is not cooperative, that is no reason to kill him.

It should not be the case that citizens must prepare themselves for their encounter with the police. It should be the police, who are trained in de-escalation and act independently of the skin color.

Show me the training in which a policeman gets trained to shoot somebody in the back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

This is BULLSHIT. Like other people, the police may only kill in self-defense. Even if someone is not cooperative, that is no reason to kill him.

It should not be the case that citizens must prepare themselves for their encounter with the police. It should be the police, who are trained in de-escalation and act independently of the skin color.

Show me the training in which a policeman gets trained to shoot somebody in the back.

Well as usual your wisdom as dispensed by a simpleton is on display.  While I agree that shooting someone in the back while running away is problematic...when someone reaches into a car and the cops have zero knowledge of what he may come out with...in the US...it could very well have been a gun.  Cops are trained to defend themselves against such an act.  He had a knife, he ignored the cops and proceeded to reach into his car...he got shot.  The real issue is perhaps the other 6 shots, but even then, that may have been what it took to get him to stop.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well as usual your wisdom as dispensed by a simpleton is on display.  While I agree that shooting someone in the back while running away is problematic...when someone reaches into a car and the cops have zero knowledge of what he may come out with...in the US...it could very well have been a gun.  Cops are trained to defend themselves against such an act.  He had a knife, he ignored the cops and proceeded to reach into his car...he got shot.  The real issue is perhaps the other 6 shots, but even then, that may have been what it took to get him to stop.

The whole video describes the issue very well and also gives an idea how to solve it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The whole video describes the issue very well and also gives an idea how to solve it.

Live in your German fantasy world...the guy ignored them and went for what they thought was a gun in his car.  End of discussion.

• Like 1