B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #8 (August)

il y a une heure, moos54 a dit :

oui c'est une amie de Kim, on l'a déjà vue une fois à B4, elle avait même prit une douche 

Elle a l'air de vivre à Barcelone et c'est pour cela que Kim s'absente de temps en temps de B5 car elle passe du temps avec son amie 

Merci Moos

From replay,  Masha and Nellie arrive at B5,  The temperature became colder than it was when they first went out, so they need to borrow jackets.  Nellie borrows a denim jacket from Alex's closet.   Then as Masha is picking a jacket from Alex's closet, Kim and Nellie watch her.  Nellie starts playing with Kim's ass, and Kim then does the same with Nellie's ass.  This was certainly not the first time that they had grabbed the other's ass in this manner. 

So I would say Kim is still on the payroll.

Are Bonnie and Rama from  the Ukraine?  Rama does not look as if he is a native Ukrainian or from western Russia.

Is Bonnie some sort of nut job?

I only check her out when Leora's out, but when I watch her she's always crying or fighting? Or sleeping, she must sleep 20 hours a day.

1 hour ago, news49 said:

I don’t really want Bonnie and Rama to leave, 'cause we’re probably gonna have nelly and bogdan for another eight months 🙄😦

well we would not have tenants going off cam to to their parties all the time

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Always an argument in this apartment....Kim/Alexandra vs Rama 🥊🥊

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Always an argument in this apartment....Kim/Alexandra vs Rama 🥊🥊

too damned many people in that space, INMHO! 🤫

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

too damned many people in that space, INMHO! 🤫

The amount of people isn't the issue when two people are always the ones who are toxic and nasty. We've had two couples living with each other for over 3 years now and none of them have had as shit of an attitude as Bonnie.