Younger ladies

Kitten

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o.o banishment for life?

You guys dont need to feel weird about me because admin made me mod, He did it because he wanted to add on a female mod to the site & try to bring in more people

Im still the same :p i only delete spam ♥

but back to the topic, What do you guys think of the kitten/daddy relationship, Id prefer to call the man master cause daddy is weird ( i dont have daddy issues tho so maybe thats why)

Now your touching on something near and dear to my heart.

And a good spanking always makes a girl feel loved and cared for. Right?

As well as a few other things. Rent or buy the movie "Secretary"

I think you'd like it.

PS. It has a happy ending.

Watch it there Woodie. If anyone is gonna be spankin' kitten around here, it's gonna be me. No one elses hand print will be there but mine. I am Master. Kitten will obey her Master.

In my life, I had a way of pulling them out. 

I can't explain it, but I could always sense things about certain girls.  But one has to have class and one has to be careful.  I mean, some doors are better left unopened.

Other than that,.. They would have a nervous hand as they excitedly penned down their latest little escapades in their diaries.   Unlike poor Nora, and certain others that we see on RLC.

Girls are weird we dont want to admit our wildest fantasies

PM me a few of those wild fantasies. I can make them all come true. Be very detailed right down to letting me lick the welts.  :)  As long as large sums of money aren't included. Then I'm shit outta luck.

RLC is just a fapping show for pre-pubescent kiddies who's parents locked up the computer and phone on them. If they knew where to look on the Web, there are a million sites detailing how to bypass such locks.