Younger ladies

Kitten

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Besides Kittens and Sugar Babies, you forgot to mention the third class, Submissives.

I think these women might get a bit more attention from the jaded Old Dudes around here...

So girls; study up!

post-0-145739607981_thumb.gif

a kitten and submissive i think are the same. Its just that the submissive calls her man master and feels no love while the kitten calls her man daddy and she gets to sleep with him in bed at night.

Its something to do with the level of love / interaction out of bed that they get with their man

Now see what you did Kitten.  You've gone and brought out our darker side. 'TBG and I'

What shall the two of us do with you?  What do you think we should do with you?  Hummmmm?

What's this 'two of us stuff'? And dark side? I shine on my dark side. It's the friendly side you don't want to know. You thought that kids were bad?

And while you sit there and think of what you should do, I'll have her tied up and screaming with pleasure.

It take's a lot to make me laugh,.. Especially when I was wandering down memory lane again.

See what you did Kitten! Oh yes,.. Our naughty little moderator wants to spark a war between us.

I'll have you standing in the corner naked little girl with a stinging red bottom, before I will ever let you make sport out of me.

I'll have you standing in the corner naked little girl with a stinging red bottom,

I'll be sure to make it cherry red.  ;)

Okay folks. I need to bow out. 3 am is gonna cum fast enough. I need all of the beauty sleep that I can get.