Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦡 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈g

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

To side by side window comparison, one a real lesbian couple, and the other, two who had played and performed as a lesbian couple

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

another effortless day negociated. 2 more to go and then they will be nice and fresh for their weekend activaties

Not sure how either of these comments would be considered as positive or complimentary as is listed on this topics title. Perhaps a more appropriate place would have been to start a topic of criticisms.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

another effortless day negociated. 2 more to go and then they will be nice and fresh for their weekend activaties

well actually they had a long tiring day today , and they enjoyed it ,  im sure they will sleep well. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not sure how either of these comments would be considered as positive or complimentary as is listed on this topics title. Perhaps a more appropriate place would have been to start a topic of criticisms.

Agreed, that would be the correct approach.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Agreed, that would be the correct approach.

Well, you are one of the men after all my cosmic friend. You have the power to do more than I do about it. As I recall, that is what was mentioned about folks trying to make sure they stayed on topic in the threads, and even more so when the general chat threads went away.

• Like 1