Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well, you are one of the men after all my cosmic friend. You have the power to do more than I do about it. As I recall, that is what was mentioned about folks trying to make sure they stayed on topic.

i was being positive

Just now, wooders78 said:

i was being positive

Was not referring to you as much as the one who calls himself alladin. But even sarcasm that may be considered a form of constructive criticism or humor, is not exactly positive or complimentary and would have just as easy been posted in a thread started for criticisms 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Was not referring to you as much as the one who calls himself alladin. But even sarcasm that may be considered a form of constructive criticism or humor, is not exactly positive or complimentary and would have just as easy been posted in a thread started for criticisms 

i wouldnt call a weekend of sex a negative

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They were moved to the correct thread and the off topic posts were hidden for review by the staff.. It will take some time for everyone to get used to the change. Rome was not built in a day 😉

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They were moved to the correct thread and the off topic posts were hidden for review by the staff.. It will take some time for everyone to get used to the change. Rome was not built in a day 😉

But this crap was haha

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, this is a boring topic. All the owner wants is a bloody lovie dovie comments.

You are certainly able to start another topic that may not be as lovie dovie as you call it mate. Might want to be careful of L&M though as the Koala could end up going over the balcony. 😉

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are certainly able to start another that may not be as lovie dovie as you call it mate. Might want to be careful of L&M though as the Koala could end up going over the balcony. 😉

I don't know how this will all work I made a positive comment with Aussie this morning and his topic was closed ? Hope this one works out good Nicholas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You are certainly able to start another topic that may not be as lovie dovie as you call it mate. Might want to be careful of L&M though as the Koala could end up going over the balcony. 😉

The rules are very clear, only this type of topic is allowed now. 

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

From where I'm sitting it's gonna generate a shitload of extra work for you Mods...🥴

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From where I'm sitting it's gonna generate a shitload of extra work for you Mods...🥴

I thought I may have mentioned that it might somewhere along the lines recently nc2 but, the rules have been changed back to how they once were so it cannot be helped other than those that try to follow and abide by them.