13 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸

Salida 

que tengas una gran tarde y noche 

Ve con cuidado 😷 

Protégete a ti mismo 

🐈

She doesn't have to be careful anymore ... hahaha
2 days ago at the health center, they confirmed that the symptoms that she has were due to covid-19,
She is more time at home due to that illness, .... for 10 days she will be more time at home .. hahaha
Now it is your responsibility, to transmit the disease, or take good care of yourself to be able to heal properly ...
I wish him well, and that he recovers well ....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

If you are correct (and I have no reason to doubt you) that would make Malia the first resident of RLC to contract Covid that we know about?  I wish the girl a speedy and safe recovery.

If it's true about Malia having covid-19, we should not be seeing her for 2 weeks, she should not be in the same apartment as Leora.

• Confused 1

from now on, I think they won't have as much contact with each other ...
they will spend more time each one in their room ..... if they do the normal life that they have done so far ... I think they will have sequels for a long time ... I recommend that there be a certain distance inside the apartment, and the most important a lot of hygiene ... that is a priority ...

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

from now on, I think they won't have as much contact with each other ...
they will spend more time each one in their room ..... if they do the normal life that they have done so far ... I think they will have sequels for a long time ... I recommend that there be a certain distance inside the apartment, and the most important a lot of hygiene ... that is a priority ...

who tested positive for covid-19? 

• Upvote 1