Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

58 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Désolé ! Je me suis trompé, vous n'êtes pas à l'école ..... C'est la maternelle ... et à chaque fois que vous répondez, vous le confirmez.

Tu ferai mieux de téléphoner au services crémations, un AVC, et tu pars en fumée.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

And who checks that the rules are observed?

Until now there is no country in Europe that can check this.

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It seems to me that we never learn, the rumour mill has started again..Pure conjecture firstly by someone ( Raul) who doesn't watch RLC any longer, and whom I am surprised at.

One or both of the girls gets a throat infection and cough and the masters of doom are stating that one or both have been diagnosed with Covid 19, not perhaps or could they possibly be, but have been positively.....I would quote Harley FB standard reply to conjecture..." BULLSHIT !! " Where's your proof?

So now we not only have " whores and prostitutes " wandering the seedy backstreets of Prague, we have Covid 19 infected " whores and prostitutes " spreading the decease from their " fat and bloated " bodies to anyone willing to pay them for the privilege........

PRICELESS !!!

This is in no way directed at you daerjohn2015, I'm just following on from your post.

I had mentioned that perhaps anything else pertaining to such a subject matter should be discussed in a different thread listing other than one listed as one created for (positive or complimentary comments) as was this thread. But apparently there may have been some misunderstanding regarding some of my earlier comments regarding the matter. One being that if anyone ends up being tested for the illness and ends up with any confirmed positive test results, but that individual has had mild or even little to no symptoms, and are permitted to self quarentine or isolate at home, there are other individuals who as part of their jobs are to try to make sure that the infected individual is isolated enough at home and remains so until any negative test results are achieved. They have been doing this in many countries including some European countries as well. It's why I stated that someone else gets involved whenever anyone tests positive for the illness. So if either of L&M had, it's very likely that whomever it may have been, would have already been quarentined and would have had someone checking on whomever may have been, and would not have been continuing to leave the apartment. Whenever anyone recieves any positive test results for the illness, local officials, authorities, and medical professionals have been quite strict in their isolation protocols. As I alluded to in the earlier comments regarding the matter, none of this has been noticed or observed to have occurred at that apartment so the likelyhood of what had been mentioned is nothing more than uncorroborated and unsubstantiated conjecture, and unproven speculation or innuendo. Hopefully this clarifys what was meant in my previous comments regarding the matter. Besides the translation barrier, perhaps some folks may read things so quick that they don't get the entire meaning of someone else comments. I try to make sure I understand someone elses comments or statements before I respond to them although every now and then, I sometimes may not as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I had mentioned that perhaps anything else pertaining to such a subject matter should be discussed in a different thread listing other than one listed as one created for (positive or complimentary comments) as was this thread. But apparently there may have been some misunderstanding regarding some of my earlier comments regarding the matter. One being that if anyone ends up being tested for the illness and ends up with any confirmed positive test results, but that individual has had mild or even little to no symptoms, and are permitted to self quarentine or isolate at home, there are other individuals who as part of their jobs are to try to make sure that the infected individual is isolated enough at home and remains so until any negative test results are achieved. They have been doing this in many countries including some European countries as well. It's why I stated that someone else gets involved whenever anyone tests positive for the illness. So if either of L&M had, it's very likely that whomever it may have been, would have already been quarentined and would have had someone checking on whomever may have been, and would not have been continuing to leave the apartment. Whenever anyone recieves any positive test results for the illness, local officials, authorities, and medical professionals have been quite strict in their isolation protocols. As I alluded to in the earlier comments regarding the matter, none of this has been noticed or observed to have occurred at that apartment so the likelyhood of what had been mentioned is nothing more than uncorroborated and unsubstantiated conjecture, and unproven speculation or innuendo. Hopefully this clarifys what was meant in my previous comments regarding the matter. Besides the translation barrier, perhaps some folks may read things so quick that they don't get the entire meaning of someone else comments. I try to make sure I understand someone elses comments or statements before I respond to them although every now and then, I sometimes may not as well.

Nich! My remark was not prompted by anything you said..It all stemmed from the remark Raul made about Covid 19 in the apartment...

• Upvote 1