Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

ย  ย  ย I'm not sure why Leora or Malia has not thought of getting a bathroom floor absorbent type carpet or mat to place by the tub so they don't have as much chance of slipping and falling or have to wipe or mop up water splatter as much. I would hate to know that either ever had a bad fall because of such a reason.

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

So as I postedย earlier, I have been lurking for a little while and have since joined RLC again after a long break. Can someone please tell me a little about the animals on the couch and OMGย pink bow on Leora's head ?

7 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

So as I postedย earlier, I have been lurking for a little while and nave since joined RLC again after a long break. can someone please tell me a little about the animals on the couch and OMGย pink bow on Leora's head ?

ย  ย  ย It is believed by some that she has had a bf there for awhile now. Some believe that a bf may have been giving the stuffed crittersย or at least some of them to her.ย Just as it has been believed by some that a bf had been giving or having flowers sent to her at times as well. The hair head band she got herself somewhere a good while back. It is a cute addition to her attractiveness.

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  ย It is believed by some that she has a bf there now. Some believe that a bf may have been giving them or at least some of them to her, just as it has been believed by some that a bf had been giving or having flowers sent to her at times as well. The hair head band she got herself somewhere a good while back. It is a cute addition to her attractiveness.

Thanks for your response, so the speculation abounds still around the forum of course, It was what drove the forum back in the day. I suppose it still does.ย 

5 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Thanks for your response, so the speculation abounds still around the forum of course, It was what drove the forum back in the day. I suppose it still does.ย 

ย  ย  ย I suppose so. But the speculation about her possibly having a bf there has been only going on for about 4ย toย 5ย months now.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  ย It is believed by some that she has had a bf there for awhile now. Some believe that a bf may have been giving the stuffed crittersย or at least some of them to her.ย Just as it has been believed by some that a bf had been giving or having flowers sent to her at times as well. The hair head band she got herself somewhere a good while back. It is a cute addition to her attractiveness.

Shouldn't this be in the 'Speculation thread' Nich?...๐Ÿ˜‰

Guest Peeker Seeker

It is my fault I asked the question. I will quit trying to be so nosey, but one more question to all of you. Is the replay thing worth it for the extra money it costs ?

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Shouldn't this be in the 'Speculation thread' Nich?...๐Ÿ˜‰

ย  ย  Perhaps. But the subject matters mentioned, in and of itself is of a positive nature about her in attempting to answer Peeker's questions.

• Upvote 1