Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) -1

pulo filipe

Guest Peeker Seeker

Thank you guys for all the help, I am a Leora fan from way back in the little old apartment. I use to wait for her to take a shower then come out in front of the mirror naked. She is still very pretty and I like Malia too, they do seem to be very good friends, I may seen her before at Leora's place, but like with all things our memory fades with time.

6 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Thank you guys for all the help, I am a Leora fan from way back in the little old apartment. I use to wait for her to take a shower then come out in front of the mirror naked. She is still very pretty and I like Malia too, they do seem to be very good friends, I may seen her before at Leora's place, but like with all things our memory fades with time.

You probably did notice her at the previous residence because she did visit her there on occasion and spent some nights with her there on occasion as well. They do seem to be good friends and have been for quite awhile and both have seemed to have gotten more attractive with age. 🙂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You probably did notice her at the previous residence because she did visit her there on occasion and spent some nights with her there on occasion as well. They do seem to be good friends and have been for quite awhile and both have seemed to have gotten more attractive with age. 🙂

Happens to us all...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've gotta admit...as a rocker/metal head...even if the girls are doing fuck all, I really enjoy their music playlist (usually) 🤘

I hear you my friend. I have enjoyed a good bit of it as well myself, when she has played some of it at times. I seemed to have enjoyed it even quite a bit more when she chose to dance to some of it either while on her feet on the floor, or even sometimes on her hands and knees while on her bed or the floor. She's always seemed to have had some great dance moves and danced quite well when she did. 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I hear you my friend. I have liked and enjoyed a good bit of it as well when she has played some of it at times. I seemed to like some of it and enjoy it even quite a bit more when she chose to dance to some of it either on her feet on the floor, or even sometimes on her hands and knees while on her bed or the floor. 😉

Yes, dancing... and a bottle of whisky even better...:biggrin:

• Like 1