Kim's Tight Little Ass

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so where could they have went that was so close they were only gone 15  minutes and she left her suitcase there that is a strange thing

She still has a suitcase in the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes means it didn't go to the airport or to a freight forwarding company.

So where did it go?  A storage room in that building?  Nellie and Bog's apartment if it is nearby.? Another apartment that RLC has in Barcelona that it uses for 'new' GoV before they appear at the villa or an on-cam apartment.?

Anyway, at 2100, Alex, Lucian, and Kim are back in B5. 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I just noticed your name spelled backwards is Bogdan.......could it be?

Sant Antoli  i Vilnova is about 80 KM from Barcelona. But maybe Bogdan and Nellie spend weekends touring the rural towns of Catalonia.

My guess is that Masha arrived in Barcelona to provide some excitement while B4 was off-line, with Bibi from B1 going to Rome to feed Masha's cats.  Flora leaves so  Masha has a place to sleep and Milena replaces Bibi.  Does Bibi return to Barcelona?   Does Milena go back to B4 or to Barcelona and her bf.?  Is Kim in B5 because Bonnie and Rama are socially isolating themselves, and RLC has no replacement couple? 

Guest Maninblack

Ha me hubiera gustado poder estar sosteniendo la encantadora Nelly en mis brazos podría estar alrededor de tanta mujer rusa hermosa que me gustan las mujeres rubias

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Harley, you must be talking about another Kim. This Kim has a tight, nice ass!

I respectfully have to disagree but I must admit that it was only from one video clip that I watched of her and to me it looked flabby!  Sorry if I disappointed you C84.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respectfully have to disagree but I must admit that it was only from one video clip that I watched of her and to me it looked flabby!  Sorry if I disappointed you C84.

Oh shit....I did it again Noldus but this time i am under the influence.  I will do my upmost best not to let it happen again...sorry to all.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I have been seeing her for TOO long and her ass is nice. Not disappointed, just surprised.😉

• Like 1

At 1200, Kim left with her suitcase and other bags in the company of Alex and Lucian, and a second young woman.  This woman had arrived at B5 at around 11:30,.  I do not know who she was.  From the way they interacted, Kim and Alex knew this woman fairly well.  She was probably driving Kim to wherever. .