Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

Guest Peeker Seeker
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is this the new shitty topics we have to put up with now. MOD's?

Wow that was kind of mean thing to say, why would you say something like that and start a topic like this ? You sound very disgruntled with RLC and upset. 

I think this thread is the most important of all. At least here you can discuss what is most important for RLC.

Only if the inhabitants really get involved in the project RLC can show the real life of the girls. Shows are bullshit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Alladin why not just post in the not fans topic created?There you can say what you feel.No need of this type of topic.There are now two valid topics created to satisfy all users.Fans of this house should be respected,not fans should also be respected.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

Alladin why not just post in the not fans topic created?There you can say what you feel.No need of this type of topic.There are now two valid topics created to satisfy all users.Fans of this house should be respected,not fans should also be respected.

I like the idea of threads with actual topics. But there must be real topics to discuss.

I think the idea of simply separating people into positive and negative is stupid. This is the USA solution (many mods here come from the country). Not really smart.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think this thread is the most important of all. At least here you can discuss what is most important for RLC.

Only if the inhabitants really get involved in the project RLC can show the real life of the girls. Shows are bullshit.

This all you bang on about day after bloody day. These changes you must be over the bloody moon about.

• Like 2

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Das ist alles, worauf man Tag für Tag blutig herumhämmert. Über diese Veränderungen müssen Sie sich verdammt glücklich schätzen.

Sorry, I do not understand what you want to say.

Do you think I think it's good that Malia does these fake masturbations? The opposite is the case.

I think both Malia and Leora should no longer be in the project. Both girls do silly shows and malia even fake her  masturbation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Peeker Seeker
15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why do you type in such bold letters and large font ? Are you afraid that you are not being taken serious ? In the old days of this forum that was considered to be yelling at the posters. Are you that upset that you have to yell ?

Just now, Peeker Seeker said:

Why do you type in such bold letters and large font ? Are you afraid that you are not being taken serious ? In the old days of this forum that was considered to be yelling at the posters.

On the contrary, it is important to me not to take the topic too seriously.

BTW, On the internet ALL CAPS MEANING TO SCREAM.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like the idea of threads with actual topics. But there must be real topics to discuss.

I think the idea of simply separating people into positive and negative is stupid. This is the USA solution (many mods here come from the country). Not really smart.

Its stupid to divide comunity that i totaly agree.But seems even more stupid to creat a dozen topics with similar subjects.As bad it is now at least there are those two oposite sides topics.But you are free to do what you wish.

Guest Peeker Seeker
2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

On the contrary, it is important to me not to take the topic too seriously.

BTW, On the internet ALL CAPS MEANING TO SCREAM.

To this old fart, are you sure you are not suffering from an inferiority complex of some kind. I can see that underlining or making a word bold is needed for emphasis at times.