Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

Some of the hotest sex videos i have of rlc are from K&S,for exemple one she starting playing wiyh Smith and that lead to bj and handjob in livingroom coach then they moved to coach zone near cam2 and she made him cum in big blast,all in day light and great image quality.Hope they will give us more moments like that.

• Like 1

I bet they dont have so much users watching them in nights because they always have crap image quality courtesy of the kitchen lights being on..and ALWAYS screws the cams.As much i like Kitty i just watch Carla or Martina house because most of times they have lights on and image isnt in night vision.

On 9/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, esanders9863 said:

Is it asking too much to see Kitty do something sexual, without having to see some guy nude ass on top of her

Kitty used to give great bates for the camera when smith was out but I don't think he has many places to go now.

• Like 3

What move!?Seen no info about any moving,she takes the clothes of washing machine(sorry dont know the english word)and arranges them in bedroom,maybe that makes people tiking they are moving out or something.But dont think so,think rlc only have two houses in this country,k&s and the motel couple bunker.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:41 PM, ze81 said:

I bet they dont have so much users watching them in nights because they always have crap image quality courtesy of the kitchen lights being on..and ALWAYS screws the cams.As much i like Kitty i just watch Carla or Martina house because most of times they have lights on and image isnt in night vision.

There is a problem sometimes when the rooms are large and the lighting isn't optimal. This is true of all the apartments. I have complained about this to RLC many times. 😒

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

There is a problem sometimes when the rooms are large and the lighting isn't optimal. This is true of all the apartments. I have complained about this to RLC many times. 😒

Indeed.Its worst when is the houses with the residents we like most,always been fan of kitty and sinse she and him moved to this house is being almost a "nightmare" because they put lights low and only kitchen one and that messes with the cams.They should learn with for exemple Carla or some others houses..were because they usualy have lights on it makes the viewing experience very enjoyable.As much i like kitty..between an "black and white" stream of her or a full color,nice pic quality Carla "image"..i watch Carla😁.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.Its worst when is the houses with the residents we like most,always been fan of kitty and sinse she and him moved to this house is being almost a "nightmare" because they put lights low and only kitchen one and that messes with the cams.They should learn with for exemple Carla or some others houses..were because they usualy have lights on it makes the viewing experience very enjoyable.As much i like kitty..between an "black and white" stream of her or a full color,nice pic quality Carla "image"..i watch Carla😁.

Honestly, i don't believe they have much choice with regards to the lighting