Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

2 hours ago, daniel_8218 said:

Il semble qu'elle parlait avec un arabe. elle a parlé de se rencontrer. 

Elle parle avec un Arabe humm ? 🤔

Quand je regarde Kitty j'ai toujours pensé qu'elle pouvait avoir des origines maghrébines, je dis cela par ce que j'ai connu une voisine maghrébine qui ressemblée vraiment beaucoup à Kitty et à chaque fois que je vois Kitty cela me fait penser à elle :blush:

she speaks with an arab hmm? 🤔

When I look at Kitty I have always thought that she could have North African origins, I say this because I knew a North African neighbor who really resembled Kitty and every time I see Kitty it reminds me of she :blush:

14 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

She speaks with an Arab hmm? 🤔

When I look at Kitty I have always thought that she could have North African origins, I say this because I knew a North African neighbor who really resembled Kitty and every time I see Kitty it reminds me of she :blush:

she speaks with an arab hmm? 🤔

I think he is Turkish. 

J'ai l'impression que Kitty fait languir ce type mais qu'elle ne fera rien de sérieux avec lui elle s'amuse juste, peut-être même que Smith et au courant mais qu'il s'en fout.

I feel like Kitty is making this guy languish but she won't do anything serious with him she's just having fun, maybe even Smith and in the know but he doesn't care.

• Like 1