Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

Guest Peeker Seeker

I think that this Kitty is very lovely girl, I don't think that I have seen her before. I have read that she has been here before though. I also see that she is very sexually active or was once. She was this morning and I really enjoyed that view.

5 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

I think that this Kitty is very lovely girl, I don't think that I have seen her before. I have read that she has been here before though. I also see that she is very sexually active or was once. She was this morning and I really enjoyed that view.

I've never been a fan of fake tits and tats, but she obviously loves them so that's all that matters...But she is, imo, one of the prettiest girls we've ever seen on RLC  😍

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Indeed she is lovely(crazy at times but still lovely)its actualy the third time they are in site,first was in another house and its the second time they are in this house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

anyone see her message for the haters?

Yes i seen in direct,she must had read the forum and got really really mad with something sayed.She writed in her chest..love for haters😅.Was an extremely hot moment,an angry kitty is the best.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

That big bone the dog loves must be made of titanium or something,he is always trying to destry it but the bone still going strong lol.

I'm gonna PM her and ask her where she got it. Our little dog Ted demolishes everything we put in front of him. It's like he's on a mission!! 🥴