Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:25 PM, ze81 said:

Never mind just looked at the place and seems some clothes packing.No ideia what is going on.Maybe just chaging the summer clothes for the winter ones.

This morning they left the apartment with two large suitcases.

Just now, Tuc Diwer said:

1030 - 1130 Kitty & Smith going on vacation?

It looks that way. Two large suitcases, I suspect at least one week, more likely two.

It's a pity, but sometimes it is just time for a vecation. I am already looking forward to the return.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

This morning they left the apartment with two large suitcases.

It looks that way. Two large suitcases, I suspect at least one week, more likely two.

It's a pity, but sometimes it is just time for a vecation. I am already looking forward to the return.

Sadky think they gone vacations indeed.Never seen so much vacations in rlc,some "houses" go vacations almost every week.In this case its worst because we dont gona see nobody in house.Seems covid justifies girls staying 7,8 months but all this "vacations" during covid seem perfetly plausible.To be honest wont miss k&s to much,think they are being less interesting this time.But in any case is one less option to watch.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadky think they gone vacations indeed.Never seen so much vacations in rlc,some "houses" go vacations almost every week.In this case its worst because we dont gona see nobody in house.Seems covid justifies girls staying 7,8 months but all this "vacations" during covid seem perfetly plausible.To be honest wont miss k&s to much,think they are being less interesting this time.But in any case is one less option to watch.

I find it interesting. You can clearly see that their relationship has evolved. I am missing a little bit the guests, but otherwise I think it is good that they are again on board.

5 minutes ago, news49 said:

This couple is a disaster. I feel like they’re staying together for some reason, little joy to see, no guests except for a haircut

I find that very exaggerated. RLC in general has a weakness when it comes to new couple apartments. But here I see Elisk & Pepik as a real problem, because they often disappear for a few days, but don't have any guests themselves.

I think we can hope that K&S will return to their old strength.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I find it interesting. You can clearly see that their relationship has evolved. I am missing a little bit the guests, but otherwise I think it is good that they are again on board.

I find that very exaggerated. RLC in general has a weakness when it comes to new couple apartments. But here I see Elisk & Pepik as a real problem, because they often disappear for a few days, but don't have any guests themselves.

I think we can hope that K&S will return to their old strength.

I hope so, I liked to follow this couple, but since the return on the site, I feel that both depress. Even kitty who was always playing with the camera and now I just feel like she’s bored in her life

1 minute ago, news49 said:

I hope so, I liked to follow this couple, but since the return on the site, I feel that both depress. Even kitty who was always playing with the camera and now I just feel like she’s bored in her life

I was never a friend of the interaction with the camera. I am interested in having a view into the life of the residents.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions (all type of opinions accepted)

I think Kitty has become useless here.
once there was Smith's friend who made us hope for something; now it is gone and here there is only boredom.
it would also be nice to see Kitty's mom and Smith's soerlla nude ...........
but now you just pay here and you don't have a shit anymore.
just boredom, but in all rlc

• Upvote 1