Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if she is doing coke its only just started and its down to her boyfriend

Could it be that you are now in danger of creating a new thread “ Speculation and Innuendo? “. just a thought!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Lol, With respect John, it doesn’t prove they are “ only human “ It proves that this particular one lacks social graces..IMO

Well it kinda does. Doesnt have anything to do with social graces really. Maybe she is a farmers daughter :). People blow their nose, pick their nose, scratch in inapropriate places, fart, whatever. It's all part of the game.

I personally think that the only person on this earth that doesnt do all that might be Leora, which makes Malia doing it extra bad 😉

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so why does she need to do it especially after spending 30 mins outside and 3 times

Maybe she has hayfever?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

Well it kinda does. Doesnt have anything to do with social graces really. Maybe she is a farmers daughter :). People blow their nose, pick their nose, scratch in inapropriate places, fart, whatever. It's all part of the game.

I personally think that the only person on this earth that doesnt do all that might be Leora, which makes Malia doing it extra bad 😉

Maybe she has hayfever?

Haha...Whatever you think John..But I have never been out with a girl who would do a farmers blow or pick her nose in front of me....Perhaps I’m lucky...but I think not..

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so why does she need to do it especially after spending 30 mins outside and 3 times

on sunday night when malia came back , she said she has a sore throat  starting , yesterday  she was sneezing and didnt feel well also had stomach cramps ,  she asked leora  for one of her tablets ,  the girls later went to the pharmacy  to get  vitamins and medication.

also she was washing her nose out 19.57 when the girls came home..   so perhaps the fresh air is causing her  breathing and sinus  problems .   

and you  would only wash your nose  out the day after shoving charlie up your nose  not during . 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

on sunday night when malia came back , she said she has a sore throat  starting , yesterday  she was sneezing and didnt feel well also had stomach cramps ,  she asked leora  for one of her tablets ,  the girls later went to the pharmacy  to get  vitamins and medication.

also she was washing her nose out 19.57 when the girls came home..   so perhaps the fresh air is causing her  breathing and sinus  problems .   

and you  would only wash your nose  out the day after shoving charlie up your nose  not during . 

sunday night when she returned from 2 days awol u mean

Just now, wooders78 said:

sunday night when she returned from 2 days awol u mean

yes , she sat on the bed  while leora was looking in the mirror , talking about symptons and malia points to her throat  and says  she has sore throat starting.. she then takes one of leoras throat lozenges from bedside table. 

• Like 2