Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

14 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes been out every night for 2 weeks, spent friday to sunday away goes in and out like its a revolving door and u expect fans who pay to watch her to heap praise on her

Never claimed that either. Would you like me to create some topics made specifically for critisizing her and her roommate ? Because it certainly wouldn't take much effort to do so. All of about no more than a minute or two I'm certain. Or would you rather just post unrelated comments in threads not created for such subject matter ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never claimed that either. Would you like me to create some topics made specifically for critisizing her and her roommate ? Because it certainly wouldn't take much effort to do so. All of about no more than a minute or two I'm certain. Or would you rather just post comments in threads not created for such subject matter ?

wehave this one already, u can make one malias fan page only kind words no criticisms

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never claimed that either. Would you like me to create some topics made specifically for critisizing her and her roommate ? Because it certainly wouldn't take much effort to do so. All of about no more than a minute or two I'm certain. Or would you rather just post comments in threads not created for such subject matter ?

i havent mentioned her room mate in here its malias fan page

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

wehave this one already, u can make one malias fan page only kind words no criticisms

That probably would not last because this topic listing was created as 'Fan Page Malia'. Just as on the first day of the no gen. chat thread any longer on 9/1, there were two Leora & Malia Fan topics created. One was created as 'Fan Page Leora, Malia (1)', and the other as 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)'. The 'Fan Page Leora, Malia (1)' topic was combined into the other topic in less than a week by the mods.

13 hours ago, wooders78 said:

thats ur idea of a fan page,people learn from criticisms.she can read this and see what people like and dislike

Couldn't any of them, including her, read anything that gets posted concerning any of them in seperate topics created for specific items of subject matter ? I believe so, and certainly if those of us who visit and create specific topics of subject matter, and post comments in this forum overall can do it, certainly they can do it as well. After all, that is the purpose of creating various topic listings of specific subject matters. A likely part of the reasons why the gen. chat threads were done away with again is likely because of having such a mixxed variety of subject matter combined with so many differences of opinions that some resulted in quite a few disagreements and some in turn resulted in quite a bit of mudslinging occurring at times in the gen. chat threads rather than in the rants and flame wars thread. But of course it's up to everyone's own discretions about what they post and where. 

• Upvote 2