Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes I know but I´ve put him on the ignore list so I can´t report him.I got enough of him so I had to do it.I only see fragment of what he´writing turn up

in others posts.So I hope someone else keep an eye on him,I think I have 6-7 on the ignore list that I don´t like and you know who they are,alladino,howard

rdking and so on.

Don't worry, eyes are kept open!

35 minutes ago, kawl said:

Totally agree, she's going more and more fat 🤢

Who cares, everyone gets heavier as they get older, it's part of life. She still looks amazing and I'll bet most of us reading this feel the same way. In fact I bet a lot here like her body better now then when she first started.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, kawl said:

Totally agree, she's going more and more fat 🤢

And the new members joining the forum are getting thicker and thicker....

I have never seen her body look so good ......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And the new members joining the forum are getting thicker and thicker....

I have never seen her body look so good ......

Maybe he misspelled the last word, with the exercise regime, the new diet, all the running and the new step machine Malia brought home.

"She's going more and more fit"

There we go, fixed it! 👍

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ma sbaglio o Leora era in videochiamata con Paul (dalla voce sembrava lui) ed era praticamente nuda? Per essere precisi si stava accarezzando i seni

if it was a video call with Paul ... it was a pleasant chat ... and she showed her breasts to Paul ... the complicity of both has been noticed ...
Paul has always been nice to me .. I miss those moments of the two together ... I would like everything to be as before ... but life is as it is .. hahaha

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
51 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see the others interpretation of things still remains the same. 

Yeah. For the sake of a few low blows, it's amazing how someone can spend the week training, running, using a Step Machine, changing diet, choosing energy drinks over cola, watching shows on Veganism, reading reports on Veganism and talk to Malia and Paul about Veganism - yet somehow all that seems to be conveniently missed by some! 😆