Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

Jugg I am very happy to talk with you ... I wish that another day we coincide .. a hug friend .. take care ..
time to disappear ... football time ... Valencia vs R. Madrid ... hahaha
The negativity was inside me .. I'm always smiling ... hahaha, it's very difficult to see a photo of me without smiling ... hahaha

ok bro. Have a great day!

There seem to be some differences of opinion between members here. That's OK. But I have seen a few Mod Reports filed from members in good standing that there is too much argumentation going on here. Never say anything about a tenant that you would not tell them to their face. Do not make comments against other members here which belong in Rants & Flames. But making observations about a tenant about writing about it here is not against the rules.

For example: If I say "I think that Leora and Malia should find a productive way to escape their RLC experience and go on to pursue a real life, get a job that requires their creativity and intellect, and raise another generation of wonderful humans?"

I won't ban myself for that tomorrow. I promise.

We are all brothers and sisters here, and all of us have aged over the past years, and all of us share similar interests. So let's keep the tone civilized, logical, somewhat polite. But not sterilized.

Leora is a clean freak, and if she visited my squirrel nest, I'd clean it up first.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There seem to be some differences of opinion between members here. That's OK. But I have seen a few Mod Reports filed from members in good standing that there is too much argumentation going on here. Never say anything about a tenant that you would not tell them to their face. Do not make comments against other members here which belong in Rants & Flames. But making observations about a tenant about writing about it here is not against the rules.

For example: If I say "I think that Leora and Malia should find a productive way to escape their RLC experience and go on to pursue a real life, get a job that requires their creativity and intellect, and raise another generation of wonderful humans?"

I won't ban myself for that tomorrow. I promise.

We are all brothers and sisters here, and all of us have aged over the past years, and all of us share similar interests. So let's keep the tone civilized, logical, somewhat polite. But not sterilized.

Leora is a clean freak, and if she visited my squirrel nest, I'd clean it up first.

Well said Foamy. Opinions and arguments are fine as long as they are constructive and have a reason.

What isn't acceptable about any tenant or indeed other forum members is plain and simple goading and name calling. That was were the problems lie mostly.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well said Foamy. Opinions and arguments are fine as long as they are constructive and have a reason.

What isn't acceptable about any tenant or indeed other forum members is plain and simple goading and name calling. That was were the problems lie mostly.

Would be nice if there was a place for that to take place. Sometimes the more things change the more they remain the same. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Would be nice if there was a place for that to take place. Sometimes the more things change they more they remain the same. 

It goes with the territory doesn't it? That is what forums are all about. Don't get me wrong, if we just had all day every day "Brilliant, great, exciting!" comments, it would be pretty bland soon enough! But there is a massive difference between "Constructive" and blatant "Cruel" comments. As long as this forum exists, there will always be enough shite thrown at the girls. Just like any forum of any kind.

It's similar to the general criticism of the alleged "Fake" shows they do. Let's just say for the sake of it, they read it one day and think "Actually that's right, we'll stop", and it all stops. Then what? Move onto the next apartment, and try to change that too? Or stick with this place. If you do, is the next thing another request? Ok, you've stopped what i don't like, good. So now i want you to do this that i DO like. Where does it end? And of course, who is right and who is wrong. Maybe the next person likes what the previous one hates.  Does my love of Malia, of love of the massage nights make me the one in the wrong, or is it people who hate her and the massages who are wrong? Is there a rule book somewhere! Everyone has a different opinion, a different way of looking at the same thing, and if you subscribe, everyone has the right to say they don't like it or they do like it. But that's all it is - OPINION. No one is right and no one is wrong. But what IS wrong, is name calling and deliberate low blows simply to get a cheap laugh. That's never acceptable.

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It goes with the territory doesn't it? That is what forums are all about. Don't get me wrong, if we just had all day every day "Brilliant, great, exciting!" comments, it would be pretty bland soon enough! But there is a massive difference between "Constructive" and blatant "Cruel" comments. As long as this forum exists, there will always be enough shite thrown at the girls. Just like any forum of any kind.

It's similar to the criticism of the alleged "Fake" shows they do. Let's just say for the sake of it, they read it one day and think "Actually that's right, we'll stop", and it all stops. Then what? Move onto the next apartment, and try to change that too? Or stick with this place. If you do, is the next thing another request? Ok, you've stopped what i don't like, good. So now i want you to do this that i DO like. Where does it end? And of course, who is right and who is wrong. Maybe the next person likes what the previous one hates.  Does my love of Malia, of love of the massage nights make me the one in the wrong, or is it people who hate her and the massages who are wrong? Is there a rule book somewhere! Everyone has a different opinion, a different way of looking at the same thing, and if you subscribe, everyone has the right to say they don't like it or they do like it. But that's all it is - OPINION. No one is right and no one is wrong. But what IS wrong, is name calling and deliberate low blows simply to get a cheap laugh. That's never acceptable.

Pretty much agree, but it seems to be the latter that gets allowed. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pretty much agree, but it seems to be the latter that gets allowed. 

Yeah, well, as long as there are people to stand against it then it can be at least pushed back. Like what Foamy said - Never say anything about a tenant that you would not tell them to their face. Like when idiots stand on top of a multi story car park and shout abuse at people on the street below, then duck down out of sight before the person can see who it was. All anonymous. Forums are all about that. As long as enough people can keep it together, we'll get through!

17 hours ago, kawl said:

You have absolutely no life dude.

You post every single minute on the other thread about absolutely everything leora do and this every single day from morning to evening. You probably comment when she goes in the toilet too.

12k messages about a girl's life, your whole life is about checking leora's one.

Of course if he gets on your nerves you could block his messages, problem solved!

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If they did that they'd have nothing to piss and moan about. 

Oh they'd find something! 

I have a new Rule I think might affect our threads. 

It would replace all other rules.

It's "Learn to use the fucking 'Ignore User' function or post tits."

As long as the tits are on topic, we'll all have a good time.

These, incidentally, are not Leora or Malia's tits, so a post like this would be considered off-topic. But squirrel would not be upset if a user accidentally posted it here. :biggrin:

example of tits.jpg

• Haha 2