• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand what it must look like for people that don't understand russian ,but what you are observing is not the full story,  as everyone knows  malia was meant to have gone home months ago , and other guests had been planned to have come  during the summer.  But 2020 has been a fucked up year for most of the world.  End of the days the girls are trying there best from the situation they are in.  The big change for leora is what happened with paul earlier in the year , that knocked

Ste, I admit that if I'm in RLC, it's because of Leora ... Yesterday was a breath of fresh air ... but you can see the negativity in that apartment for a long time, without Malia being in the apartment, you could notice her presence, I felt like Leora was not completely relaxed and I noticed that lack of joy, energy that Leora has always shown to have. Leora has always been a very active person, she has always had a busy mind (reading books and watching educational programs) and her hands bu

I have come to the conclusion that she has yet another talent, that few have. That, being able to breathe through her nose, while being able to not skip a beat in her conversation. This is not a recent talent. Paul did not stand a chance, once she got wound up.😉

Posted Images

On 11/1/2020 at 10:31 AM, Raul399 said:

tonight Leora has made my dreams and wishes come true .... THANK YOU !!!!!!

I'm looking forward to watching the replay. ( Aussie Time Zone )

• Like 1

Ok Leora, Malia was a hella lot sexier. Darling you need to lift your game. Malia killed it, you have taught her well.

I'm backing you when you two do the massage again you will drive her nuts with your sexiness.

• Like 3
Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok Leora, Malia was a hella lot sexier. Darling you need to lift your game. Malia killed it, you have taught her well.

I'm backing you when you two do the massage again you will drive her nuts with your sexiness.

The massage tonight is a pretty good one Aussie!

Hope you're ok Sir!

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The massage tonight is a pretty good one Aussie!

Hope you're ok Sir!

Your a real gentleman thank you for asking. I'm doing fine and hoping you are too.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Malia has really come out of her shell now.

• Like 1
Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your a real gentleman thank you for asking. I'm doing fine and hoping you are too.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Malia has really come out of her shell now.

Symbiosis. Leora has led the way, helped bring her out her shell as you say, and in return, Malia has introduced her to an experience she has never had before, and found enjoyable. That's why it works. And why even after all these months, despite their own outside lives now, they do still need and want each other around. One thing i have genuinely noticed recently, and i know others agree, is that after they are away from each other for some time, they really do look glad to see one another again.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leora -1