Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Looking forward to Leora's bating in the bedroom.

CAM 9 is the best viewing

Well that depends of how she laying in bed,sometimes she laying across it with her legs pointing directly to cam 10,wich is much closer.There you have a great view at the pearly gate.I´ve never seen her the other way around to cam 8

otherwise it´s like you said cam 9 position is the most used when she bates.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well that depends of how she laying in bed, sometimes she laying across it with her legs pointing directly to cam 10, wich is much closer. There you have a great view at the pearly gate. to cam 8

otherwise it´s like you said cam 9 position is the most used when she bates.

I like you are right, but I do love CAM 7 when she bends over. 👅

• Like 2

When Leora is away for the night speculation starts I don't have to repeat all the rude

comments that are made. But when Malia is away I did not see one rude comment ?

It has to be difficult for Leora because she's number 1 everyone wants to attack

her . But she is resolute and won't let anything get in the way staying at the top.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

This is what makes Leora Number 1 she is feeling so unwell and is still

the Prettiest Lady here. Get Well Soon.

OMG, you are so right Ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

OMG, you are so right Ste

You were so lucky Aussie today Leora put you over at the ironing board but had a change of heart and

put you back on the chair keeping a eye on her while shes not well. Just get that wee brown fella

off Leora's bed !

• Like 1

Wow that was some phone call Leora sure can talk non stop, She is so

charming even on the phone and now another surprise doing  the ironing

how does she make it look so thrilling .I know I say this all the time I wish things

would go back to Leora's Apartment only and we get to see the magic happen again in the

Guest room in fact Everywhere. Oh Leora can you make this happen soon 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ste said:

Wow that was some phone call Leora sure can talk non stop, She is so

charming even on the phone and now another surprise doing  the ironing

how does she make it look so thrilling .I know I say this all the time I wish things

would go back to Leora's Apartment only and we get to see the magic happen again in the

Guest room in fact Everywhere. Oh Leora can you make this happen soon 

Your not wrong, I would love that too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think in Prague Leora has lost being whom she is. She is very talented in lots of things .i.e arts

In my opinion Leora should go back that gives her joy. I would love for others to see this side of Leora.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think in Prague Leora has lost being whom she is. She is very talented in lots of things .i.e arts

In my opinion Leora should go back that gives her joy. I would love for others to see this side of Leora.

Know what your saying Aussie I think when she arrived it took a while for her to to get familiar in the city.

Close to Christmas she started to read a red cover book and got some craft work patterns also she made

what look like a Cathedral after that Paul arrived on holiday. I do honestly believe if Malia didn't arrive she

would have been back Painting, Reading, Sewing her Dolls especially during lock down. She been doing

all this since 2013 and was always proud of her work and we all enjoyed watching I did for sure. Just

seems like Malia is always in her way and she not in a position to start a project leave it and come back to it

later while shes there  That's a long answer to a short comment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1