Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I remember once Paul opened the door in the other room  leora was in the middle of a bate and she was not pleased about been disturbed I wonder if he went and did the deed by himself 

Oh man! 😆

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's a complex situation that only those 2 really know of course. But one things for sure - That the love is still there. It's plain as day. No speculation or idle gossip, it's just obvious. It was a big thing to happen, one to emigrate thousands of miles within weeks of the offer being made and the other to want to stay put, and i can see both sides of the argument (It could have easily been the other way round when you think about it), and that is the only reason why them 'Being Together' ended last year. The closure of the Russian apartments caused it. But despite the length of time, the distance, and other things, it hasn't diminished that love whatsoever, even though some people think it has. Trust me, it's still there. And very likely will always be there. For both.

I know he doesn't have a lot of fans, and i totally understand why, i get all that, we don't need to go into anything, but at the end of the day only 2 people's emotions and feelings matter. And that's theirs. 

With only wanting to express my opinion , I will say only this ... it comes the time you need to take a decision ... the relation or work .. that’s what I have to say 

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

With only wanting to express my opinion , I will say only this ... it comes the time you need to take a decision ... the relation or work .. that’s what I have to say 

Why does a decision need to be made one way or another? Why can't it be both? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Why does a decision need to be made one way or another? Why can't it be both? 

The way I see it ( most probably I am wrong therefore it is just speculations ) , after the closing of the Russian apartments and the popularity of Leora , RLC management proposed Leora to move to Prague and continue the job . 

I totally get it that she had to take a fast decision. Isn’t it then that she had to choose either to make the journey or stay in Russia and continue her life with Paul and the dog ? 

She could both as you say . Why didn’t she bring Paul from the beginning ? Let’s say she would have brought Paul after several months so as for him to stay . And so he came to visit .. only that we learned after several months that the relation is over . So , a relation of so many years ends simply and just like that or there were already problems that they just came on surface so very fast that couldn’t be anymore be faced ? 

I know from repeating experience ( even if I can’t resist till now ) that distant relations ( 3 plus months usually ) that can’t survive , even with all the help that nowadays technology offer , the touching , the hugs , the face to face natural talks can never be replaced with any of the messenger , whatsapp  , FaceTime or Skype applications of the world . 

Leora was offered to continue her job in Prague . She decided to leave Russia and she started her job in Prague with a relation back home . What I see is that now she has no more Paul in her life . Had she stayed in Russia , would she still have the relation with Paul ? Except if she is now in Prague and she has both the job and Paul , then all the talks about her possible current boyfriend don’t stand as truth . 

It can be of course when you say that “ why can’t it be both “ that she has the job now in Prague and a relation also there. I am sorry to think different then , for me , a relation that you don’t invite your boyfriend at your own home and you always go to his place , a relation that you sleep over only 2 -3 times per week ( very questionable the last weeks ) , a relation that you see the other for 3-4 hours per day , I won’t name this a relation ( but of course I am not Leora that maybe for her this term comes with another definition )  . I could name it two people who know eachother and just share time together and they like it . 

So .. it comes this time to choose .. Paul and the dog and the life in Russia or the next chapter .. the next chapter it was ... for me , the right decision to make . 

• Upvote 1

All the speculation and supposition means diddly squat....Leora would no doubt laugh at what people are thinking , thats off course if she bothers to read the forum any longer ( which I have my doubts )

I would not know whether she is having a long distance relationship with Paul or not, it's not my business, but unlike DDHM I would testify that relationships do survive separation, myself and several other members have had relationships ongoing while in the military for anything up to a years separation..

Was it as simple as her choosing Prague in preference to Paul?...I think not, but remember, he had started a fledgling business in Krasnoyarsk which between them they had expanded to two locations, was it as simple as her walking away after 8 years?...again I think not.

She will whatever happens always have deep rooted feelings for Paul, and to her it will be difficult to replace all they had emotionally with someone else.

As for her relationship with her long standing best friend Malia.....People will make of it as they wish to suit their own fantasies...But it's always worth remembering that sometimes " Truth is stranger than fiction" 

There is only ONE person that really knows what's going on in Leora's life at the moment.....Yep! You've guessed it ....Leora !  😉🙃  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

All the speculation and supposition means diddly squat....Leora would no doubt laugh at what people are thinking , thats off course if she bothers to read the forum any longer ( which I have my doubts )

I would not know whether she is having a long distance relationship with Paul or not, it's not my business, but unlike DDHM I would testify that relationships do survive separation, myself and several other members have had relationships ongoing while in the military for anything up to a years separation..

Was it as simple as her choosing Prague in preference to Paul?...I think not, but remember, he had started a fledgling business in Krasnoyarsk which between them they had expanded to two locations, was it as simple as her walking away after 8 years?...again I think not.

She will whatever happens always have deep rooted feelings for Paul, and to her it will be difficult to replace all they had emotionally with someone else.

As for her relationship with her long standing best friend Malia.....People will make of it as they wish to suit their own fantasies...But it's always worth remembering that sometimes " Truth is stranger than fiction" 

There is only ONE person that really knows what's going on in Leora's life at the moment.....Yep! You've guessed it ....Leora !  😉🙃  

It is very nice to see different examples than what I have experienced , either luckier or more able let’s say , in any case  , very glad that you managed with the long distance , I also believe that I have done something wrong of course  since they haven’t worked , but it was 80-90% the girl’s mistake and I say this with as much objectivity as possible 😊 At the end , it is usually the girls who are strange 😂🤣 and they don’t know what they want . 

I will agree with all your other points concerning the relation with Paul , I would just say that in life , you can’t have all . If you do try , there’s no way that life will bring you to a path that ultimately a choice has to be made . Whatever happened , is happening , will happen , only Leora knows as you say . Let’s hope that life has learned her in a very satisfactory way so she makes the right choice at the right time for her . 

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Paul and Malia 

studied at the Russian military academy 

Yes i remember paul shitting himself when he had to join up and when the shit started in the ukraine we all hoped he would be gone for awhile so leora could bate away without been put off by paul

22 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Yes i remember paul shitting himself when he had to join up and when the shit started in the ukraine we all hoped he would be gone for awhile so leora could bate away without been put off by paul

In all fairness Chris, there would have been a lot a guys who would shit themselves at the prospect of going to war...and anyone who says different has never been in that position.

• Like 1

Wow ... everyone has theories about Leora and Paul's life .... I have mine .. hahaha.
After closing the apartment in Russia he accepts the job offer in Prague for money ...
When she arrives in Prague, she is with Paul .... when Paul visits her on the New Year, Paul and Leora are still a couple ... At the beginning of February that relationship deteriorates ... because of Paul .. I'm not going to explain the reasons here ... hahaha ....
I must say that Leora until her separation with Paul, she has always been faithful to Paul .... as a result of that separation is when Leora meets a boy and for 6 months she has had a romantic relationship .... now she no longer She's with that boy ... (thank god) ... it was a very toxic relationship.
Leora's outings for a few hours, is to meet friends and talk ... go for a walk ... etc ...... none of that is to have sex ... it's just half ...
I must also say that when Leora is alone and needs to tell about her problems, she calls Paul ... that makes me think that their relationship is now very good ... and that she can count on Paul ... that love she has felt and such Once you feel even ... it doesn't disappear overnight.
I think Leora is a brave woman and she doesn't care where she lives ... she starting a new life in another city is not a problem for her ...
Maybe one day I will decide to go to Barcelona ... and start over ... in Spain you live very well ... hahaha.
All I have mentioned are conjectures .. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1