Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

6 hours ago, Matzing said:

Everyone would be happy, but nobody says it!  If Paul would visit Leora again in Prague, I think many think like me. 

No only you would be happy. 

Why would we want to see someone who would physically hit her? 

• Like 1

• 5073 messages
  Il y a 6 heures, Matzing a dit:

Alle würden sich freuen, aber keiner sagt es ! Wenn Paul Leora wieder à Prague besuchen würde. Ich Glaube viele denken so wie ich.

Non seulement vous seriez heureux.

Pourquoi nous voir quelqu’un qui la frappe?

ls la jamais frappé et Je serai content qu’il vienne a prague la rejoint

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:
  • 5073 messages
  6 hours ago  Matzing said: 

Everyone would be happy, but nobody says it! If Paul Leora would visit Prague again. I think many think like me.  

Not only would you be happy.

Why do we see someone hitting her?

ls never hit her and I'll be happy if he comes to prague to join her

I think he is referring to the couple of incidents of domestic violence from Paul on Leora, one of which he practically lifted her up from the floor by grabbing he round the throat in a fit of temper.....Not a pretty sight to behold.

Strangely, despite these incidents I think she still has deep feelings for him and always will have.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think he is referring to the couple of incidents of domestic violence from Paul on Leora, one of which he practically lifted her up from the floor by grabbing he round the throat in a fit of temper.....Not a pretty sight to behold.

Strangely, despite these incidents I think she still has deep feelings for him and always will have.

Some women like it they say    its another way round with me wife says to me if you dont make me come you bleed    and i want a word with paul and it wont be nice

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That is a sickness in itself. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, scutus said:

I wonder who the statement on the, apparently, new shirt Leora is wearing. Is directed to !!   😁

Let's do a little speculation on this. 

Could it be the former nose picker? 

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Let's do a little speculation on this. 

Could it be the former nose picker? 

Hmm doubt it to be honest....

It came from Tesco, Malia took it out of the bag earlier along with Wooley socks and slippers. Perhaps bought as a joke, perhaps bought as it was cheap and something to wear to clean in!! 😆