Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Let's do a little speculation on this. 

Could it be the former nose picker? 

I don't think so. Let's bear in mind all of the stuffed furry creatures were bagged up as if to be permanently relocated earlier.

Plus as has been pointed out. There have been no recent bouquets of flowers either. 

I would rather think it refers to the one that she is no longer doing overnight stays with.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, scutus said:

I don't think so. Let's bear in mind all of the stuffed furry creatures were bagged up as if to be permanently relocated earlier.

Plus as has been pointed out. There have been no recent bouquets of flowers either. 

I would rather think it refers to the one that she is no longer doing overnight stays with.

Stop speculating!! 😄

All i can do as ever is go off what i personally see and hear on camera, and all recent contact with Paul including today has been upbeat and positive, certainly at times very positive.

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I was just throwing that out there to get something started. I knew some one would come up with something different. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I was just throwing that out there to get something started. I knew some one would come up with something different. 

How about this? Maybe she has been taking a Home Economics course in Vegetarian food, and has been learning how to make meat free meals. But during the course, she realized that she would have to go 4 times a week rather than twice, so they told her make a choice, H.E or leaving. 

So in a fit of pique, she bought a shirt to wear at her last lesson, proudly saying "H.E is not the boss of me", but the printers got it wrong and missed the full stop out.

Yes? 😂

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

How about this? Maybe she has been taking a Home Economics course in Vegetarian food, and has been learning how to make meat free meals. But during the course, she realized that she would have to go 4 times a week rather than twice, so they told her make a choice, H.E or leaving. 

So in a fit of pique, she bought a shirt to wear at her last lesson, proudly saying "H.E is not the boss of me", but the printers got it wrong and missed the full stop out.

Yes? 😂

I guess that's a good of a wild speculation a person could come up with 🤣

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I guess that's a good of a wild speculation a person could come up with 🤣

I've got too much time on my hands.....

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Stop speculating!! 😄

All i can do as ever is go off what i personally see and hear on camera, and all recent contact with Paul including today has been upbeat and positive, certainly at times very positive.

No speculation involved. I am using what the cameras show me. Or, in this case regarding the floral bouquets. What they have not shown me.

I seen the stuffed furry critters all compressed in one trash bag via a camera. What does that tell one, especially when she was cleaning her bedroom ?

What I have not figured out is how the suction cup black dildo falls into this equation.

The cameras also seem to be able to find Leora in the apartment in her bed at the wee hours of her mornings. 😁

Unlike times in the past !

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I've got too much time on my hands.....

Or like Leora at a Vegetarian cookery class - Too much Thyme of my hands.

Wow, even for me that is really, really shit. Sorry.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 hours ago, scutus said:

No speculation involved. I am using what the cameras show me. Or, in this case regarding the floral bouquets. What they have not shown me.

I seen the stuffed furry critters all compressed in one trash bag via a camera. What does that tell one, especially when she was cleaning her bedroom ?

What I have not figured out is how the suction cup black dildo falls into this equation.

The cameras also seem to be able to find Leora in the apartment in her bed at the wee hours of her mornings. 😁

Unlike times in the past !

You know i meant that 'Speculation' bit as a joke! Come on man! 😄

I know, we both see it as it is, if something is there on cam, it's there. Yes, absoutely correct, all the toys and the snow globe were being thrown out and with purpose too. Malia then asked if she could have a couple, and that seemed to have prompted a change of mind. They did go back yes, but....she had indeed decided to throw them out or give them all away. No longer wanted. But now are wanted.....

The dildo though....Who knows why!

And yes, we have seen her in that apartment for the last 2 weeks. No speculation at all, she's been there for all to see! She spent 8 full nights over 2 weekends by herself when Malia was away, and never went out at all, perhaps she couldn't, we don't know. But had 3 long & happy Skype calls with Paul as well. We don't know what, we don't know why etc etc.

However, we can only see what we see and maybe it's all still as it has been for the last 4 months.