Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion Leora and Malia as a team are second to none on CB. When I reflect back on the past year when Malia first joined Leora and would only get into her bra and panties in front of the cam I am amazed how far they’ve come. While I do enjoy watching them bate solo most times I would much rather watch them laying together on the bed wearing a cute nightie or t-shirt and enjoy each other’s company as they caress one another sharing a movie or television show between them. There’s nothing ho

I understand how you are feeling to an extent e. But in all actuality, they do live at the apartment. Also, since there was some lovin' expressed yesterday from the participant that happens to be a favorite of quite a few, quite possibly more for that participants fans than themself, I would have thought you would have been satisfied and content again, if no more than for the time being. 

Of course nobody has forced me to do anything. this is an open forum, I can comment about any participant and his/her activities as I wish. nobody forces you to read, if you don't like it, just skip through. now go back to leaving sad and confused emojis 🤣

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What some dreams should be made of imo. 😍

I know Nicholas but I'm just not a fan of Malia would prefer to watch Leora applying the lotion on herself  when she does it's amazing  imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ste said:

I know Nicholas but I'm just not a fan of Malia would prefer to watch Leora applying the lotion on herself  when she does it's amazing  imo

That's perfectly fine. I actually like it when that is done also. After all, everyone is different. 🙂