Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

On 9/7/2020 at 2:29 PM, keeper31 said:

Looking at my vids 24 June is the only time they really were serious about bating each other.  At least Malia took a lot of time rubbing Leora's pussy and Leora responded.  I was hoping they would go further but they haven't done that again.

oh pray tell where this vid might be

oh might it be the 2 part vid? if that one never mind.

oh well :angry:

On 9/7/2020 at 9:29 PM, keeper31 said:

Looking at my vids 24 June is the only time they really were serious about bating each other.  At least Malia took a lot of time rubbing Leora's pussy and Leora responded.  I was hoping they would go further but they haven't done that again.

Masaż w maju był wtedy, gdy razem się masturbowali. W czerwcu onanizowali drugiego osobno. Ten, w którym oboje osiągnęli orgazm. Zdarzyło się to tylko dwa razy i więcej się nie powtórzy. :sad:

4 hours ago, Thamel said:

The massage in May was when they were masturbating together. In June, they masturbated the other one separately. The one where they both reached orgasm. It only happened twice and it won't happen again. : sad:

Sorry to tell you the thrut,they have bated 6 times together and I got them all,and don´t aske me to upload them because I wont since I´m a member at the RLC and don´t want to be suspended.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2020 at 1:26 AM, masterchef56 said:

Sorry to tell you the thrut,they have bated 6 times together and I got them all,and don´t aske me to upload them because I wont since I´m a member at the RLC and don´t want to be suspended.

Miałem na myśli dwa razy, kiedy Malia masturbował Leora, a następnie Leora masturbował się do Malia. Nie wtedy, gdy leżeli obok siebie i masturbowali się. O to mi chodziło. 👍

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Be so nice if the two friends ended up showing one another some special care and luv they have for one another sometimes that would prove quite a few concerning such matters undoubtedly wrong.

Keep wishing maybe some day it will come true.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1