Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes it was really nice, the only problem was that Leora got some reaction of the new lotion and had to rush into the bathroom and scrub it of. She became quiet red of it, that's why there

was a break before she could return the caressing to Malia. You could see that she changed lotion to the one they have been using before.

They real have any issue with reactions. They need to be more careful or something worse than just a reaction could happen.

• Like 1

ย  ย  ย It was noticed earlier in the evening at the location of the two participants residence thatย there was an occasion that occurred while one of the two residence participants decided to have a relaxing soaking in a bathtub half full of water with some added body skin conditioning solution.ย It was also noticed that during and after the relaxing soaking in the tub, that some personal sensual play ensued with the participant that was involved in the occasion.ย 

ย  ย  ย I, personally, have never been much of any big fan of having any privilege of observation of anyone who may decide to indulge themselves in some personal sensual play while in a bathroom bathtub for several reasons. One of the reasons is because imo, anyone having a privilege of observation of those types of occasions that occur in a bathroom bathtub, are more than likely and usually obscured in various ways, such as by either cam angles and tub walls, or as in most such occasions, by bathtub water itself. So such occasions have never really been my cup of tea so to speak. It's why after the occasion began occurring earlier in the evening there, I decided to get some other things done and had stopped paying attention for the most part on what was occurring other than intermittently.

ย  ย  ย Of course there are others who do find both interest, and some levels of satisfaction in such occasions, because everyone is different after all, and has different views and perceptions on various matters in life. It is part of a subject matter of what I have alluded to on various occasions at different times in the various threads of this section of the forum. The latest of which was in a lengthy post of commentary of which I posted on page 18 of the Fan Page Leora thread.

ย  ย  ย A thought had crossed my mind after I had first noticed the occasion was occurring. That thought was whether or not the participant would decide to remain at the residence, or if there were already other plans made. If considering a comparison of what has seemed to occur after such occasions in the past, it seemed that there were quite a number of times that the participant either had other plans already made, or decided on something that required the presence of the participant elsewhere. Although there were also quite a number of times when the participant did remain at the residence after such an occasion. Something seemed to make me feel that after such an occasion occurred earlier in the evening there, that the participant probably already had other plans in mind, and evidently that turned out to be so.

ย  ย  ย Another subject matterย that has been noticed awhile back and is something that I've been giving some thought to, but have not come to any certain conclusions on why it may have been, and still seems to be occurring. That subject matter has to do with a subjectย that now seems to be a 'once upon a time' subject matter. The participant being referred to in this post of comments, 'once upon a time' usedย to seem to enjoy dressing in some of the newer and sexy lingerie outfits that had been acquired by the individual, if nothing more than for themself, or to potentially show how much of a gorgeously sexy and attractiveย woman the participant was at the times, and although still is, it has been noticed that lately and for quite awhile now, it has seemed that only some of the house slips have been chosen to be worn, although quite sexy as well. But the newer sexy lingerie outfits have seemed to be only chosen to be worn or reserved for when there were plans or a decision made to leave the residence. I'm sure there may be some concern to impress somebody else while away from the residence, but there used to seem to be some concern to impress themself or anyone else who may have had some privilege of observing the participant dressing in and wearing such attire, 'once upon a time'.ย ย 

ย  ย  ย 

ย 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  ย It was noticed earlier in the evening at the location of the two participants residence thatย there was an occasion that occurred while one of the two residence participants decided to have a relaxing soaking in a bathtub half full of water with some added body skin conditioning solution.ย It was also noticed that during and after the relaxing soaking in the tub, that some personal sensual play ensued with the participant that was involved in the occasion.ย 

ย  ย  ย I, personally, have never been much of any big fan of having any privilege of observation of anyone who may decide to indulge themselves in some personal sensual play while in a bathroom bathtub for several reasons. One of the reasons is because imo, anyone having a privilege of observation of those types of occasions that occur in a bathroom bathtub, are more than likely and usually obscured in various ways, such as by either cam angles and tub walls, or as in most such occasions, by bathtub water itself. So such occasions have never really been my cup of tea so to speak. It's why after the occasion began occurring earlier in the evening there, I decided to get some other things done and had stopped paying attention for the most part on what was occurring other than intermittently.

ย  ย  ย Of course there are others who do find both interest, and some levels of satisfaction in such occasions, because everyone is different after all, and has different views and perceptions on various matters in life. It is part of a subject matter of what I have alluded to on various occasions at different times in the various threads of this section of the forum. The latest of which was in a lengthy post of commentary of which I posted on page 18 of the Fan Page Leora thread.

ย  ย  ย A thought had crossed my mind after I had first noticed the occasion was occurring. That thought was whether or not the participant would decide to remain at the residence, or if there were already other plans made. If considering a comparison of what has seemed to occur after such occasions in the past, it seemed that there were quite a number of times that the participant either had other plans already made, or decided on something that required the presence of the participant elsewhere. Although there were also quite a number of times when the participant did remain at the residence after such an occasion. Something seemed to make me feel that after such an occasion occurred earlier in the evening there, that the participant probably already had other plans in mind, and evidently that turned out to be so.

ย  ย  ย Another subject matterย that has been noticed awhile back and is something that I've been giving some thought to, but have not come to any certain conclusions on why it may have been, and still seems to be occurring. That subject matter has to do with a subjectย that now seems to be a 'once upon a time' subject matter. The participant being referred to in this post of comments, 'once upon a time' usedย to seem to enjoy dressing in some of the newer and sexy lingerie outfits that had been acquired by the individual, if nothing more than for themself, or to potentially show how much of a gorgeously sexy and attractiveย woman the participant was at the times, and although still is, it has been noticed that lately and for quite awhile now, it has seemed that only some of the house slips have been chosen to be worn, although quite sexy as well. But the newer sexy lingerie outfits have seemed to be only chosen to be worn or reserved for when there were plans or a decision made to leave the residence. I'm sure there may be some concern to impress somebody else while away from the residence, but there used to seem to be some concern to impress themself or anyone else who may have had some privilege of observing the participant dressing in and wearing such attire, 'once upon a time'.ย ย 

ย  ย  ย 

ย 

Omg Nich could you not have just said I don't like to watch the girls bate in the tub and they only seem to wear sexyย  lingerie when leaving.

Man it's not contest and you don't get extra points for being literary to the point where no one including Leora would read what you wrote.

If you want her to even consider reading it which on occasion she does dummy it down. It's almost like reading War and Peace.

I know it may come off as picking on you, but I'm not.

If that's not your intention carry on writing your book ๐Ÿ˜Š

FYI you have been mentioned before by one of the tennants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Omg Nich could you not have just said I don't like to watch the girls bate in the tub and they only seem to wear sexyย  lingerie when leaving.

Man it's not contest and you don't get extra points for being literary to the point where no one including Leora would read what you wrote.

If you want her to even consider reading it which on occasion she does dummy it down. It's almost like reading War and Peace.

I know it may come off as picking on you, but I'm not.

If that's not your intention carry on writing your book ๐Ÿ˜Š

FYI you have been mentioned before by one of the tennants.

ย  ย  Lol. I realize it was a bit long winded, but it was something to do and I sometimes feel it may take more of expressing ones thoughts inย an effort to try make sure the points may have been fully understood, rather than perhaps beingย misconstrued or misunderstood. But I do realize I can be a bit long winded in doing so at times as well, and as I mentioned, it was something to do. I've actually been considering writing a novel. I've been considering as to what would be the best name for such a literary subject matter. So far all I've came up with, was either 'The Story of Leora', or, 'The Saga of Leora'. ๐Ÿค“

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Lol. I realize it was a bit long winded, but it was something to do and I sometimes feel it may take more of expressing ones thoughts inย an effort to try make sure the points may have been fully understood, rather than perhaps beingย misconstrued or misunderstood. But I do realize I can be a bit long winded in doing so at times as well, and as I mentioned, it was something to do. I've actually been considering writing a novel. I've been considering as to what would be the best name for such a literary subject matter. So far all I've came up with, was either 'The Story of Leora', or, 'The Saga of Leora'. ๐Ÿค“

๐Ÿ˜ I have no doubt you could write that novel. The first chapter would be as long the book War and Peace ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I want to take sec and apologize for for past discrepancies and arguments.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I want to take sec and apologize for for past discrepancies and arguments.

ย  ย  Thanks, and I offer myย apologiesย for some of our past disagreements and arguments to you as well. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

ย  ย  Thanks, and I offer myย apologiesย for some of our past disagreements and arguments to you as well. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™‚

What about me Nich..I'm feeling left out, and I feel a sense of paranoia descending upon me.ย ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜น

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

What about me Nich..I'm feeling left out, and I feel a sense of paranoia descending on me.ย ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜น

ย  ย  ย Yes, I offer my apologies for our past dust-ups and disagreements to you as well. Sorry for being late in doing so as well. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1