Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, I offer my apologies for our past dust-ups and disagreements to you as well. Sorry for being late in doing so as well. 🤝 🙂

An offer that is welcomed and accepted Nich...Likewise from myself to you, our disagreements were 50-50 blamewise I think....Shucks!! I must stop now I'm getting emotional ....😪😸

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Here's one I believe would be really very nice if the two friends were to ever take into consideration the main lyric besides some of the others as well, and to ever decide to seriously do anything that could be related to such a lyric: 

• Like 1

I've been noticing a few small trends in these sessions, I'm pretty sure the girls get a bonus if they are amongst the top views on replay, the girls will have a massage/vag-rub every few weeks to keep the interest up but for the rest of the time on cam will just lay there with their hand in a provocative area, if you haven't got full membership you'd think they were frigging each other off, until you paid the extra £20, watched the replay and realised nothing was actually happening. Also, by Malia dressing like Leora and changing her hairstyle, she knows the blurred views will make non-full members think it's Leora (who is clearly more popular) hence the bath-bates (Leora wouldn't bate in her room and vice versa so the only other place is the bath/living room/balcony).

Also, when Malia starts to move her hand towards Leoras vag during these 'petting' sessions, Leora always seems to raise her voice and start making loud almost angry comments about whatever they are watching on the tablet at the time, it's weird, almost like she's trying to not get turned on by the experience or just doesn't really enjoy it but knows it's making her money.

And before the 'confused' clicks or sarcastic remarks from Lord RLC and his merry men, actually watch next time and you'll see the same.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

Ik heb een paar kleine trends opgemerkt in deze sessies, ik ben er vrij zeker van dat de meisjes een bonus krijgen als ze tot de toppers van replay behoren, de meisjes zullen om de paar weken een massage / vag-massage krijgen om de interesse vast te houden maar voor de rest van de tijd zal de camera daar gewoon liggen met hun hand in een provocerend gebied, als je geen volledig lidmaatschap hebt, zou je denken dat ze elkaar voor de gek hielden, totdat je de extra £ 20 betaalde, keek de herhaling en realiseerde zich dat er niets gebeurde. Ook, door Malia zich te kleden als Leora en haar kapsel te veranderen, weet ze dat de wazige uitzichten niet-volledige leden zullen doen denken dat het Leora is (die duidelijk populairder is), vandaar de badbeestjes (Leora zou niet in haar kamer blijven en vice versa dus de enige andere plek is de badkamer / woonkamer / balkon).

Als Malia tijdens deze 'aaien'-sessies haar hand naar Leoras vag begint te bewegen, lijkt Leora altijd haar stem te verheffen en begint ze luide, bijna boze opmerkingen te maken over wat ze op dat moment op de tablet bekijken, het is raar, bijna zoals ze probeert niet opgewonden te raken door de ervaring of geniet er gewoon niet echt van, maar weet dat het haar geld oplevert.

En voor de 'verwarde' klikken of sarcastische opmerkingen van Lord RLC en zijn vrolijke mannen, kijk de volgende keer echt en je zult hetzelfde zien.

Volledig gelijk, zag juist Malia in haar kamer staan voor de spiegel en ik dacht het leora was.

• Haha 1

That bate Leora recently did using the pillow...99.9% fake.  Upon completion when she went on her back, she didn't even bother to perform her after-orgasm routine (touchy-feely-sticky).  And you can see there was no reason to - dry as the desert.

One reason could be (as I've read here), she's boinking that dude.  May not have enough in the ol' girl's gas tank for another round.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

That bate Leora recently did using the pillow...99.9% fake.  Upon completion when she went on her back, she didn't even bother to perform her after-orgasm routine (touchy-feely-sticky).  And you can see there was no reason to - dry as the desert.

One reason could be (as I've read here), she's boinking that dude.  May not have enough in the ol' girl's gas tank for another round.

Now that the weekend is here it will be interesting to see if the dude shows up for the third weekend in a row.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Now that the weekend is here it will be interesting to see if the dude shows up for the third weekend in a row.

Not so certain that would matter much if either one or the other of them are not there. Or even more so, if the both of them are not there. As of now Malia is away from the apartment, and Leora is getting ready to exit the apartment as well. Considering the concern she seemed to put into getting ready as well as her times at or away from the apartment lately, it could be believed that she will not be returning for awhile, and quite possibly a day or more from now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not so certain that would matter much if either one or the other of them are not there. Or even more so, if the both of them are not there. As of now Malia is away from the apartment, and Leora is getting ready to exit the apartment as well. Considering the concern she seemed to have in getting ready, it could be believed that she will not be returning for awhile, and quite possibly a day or more from now.

I think she will be back eventually tonight Nich, but certainly wouldn't bet on it...

Perhaps as the guy mentioned the other day they should put the airplane " on vacation " sign against the apartment..✈️😹😹🙀

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she will be back eventually tonight Nich, but certainly wouldn't bet on it...

Perhaps as the guy mentioned the other day they should put the airplane " on vacation " sign against the apartment..✈️😹😹🙀

Or perhaps hang a sign in front of one of the cameras.

OUT of the Apartment for the night.

• Haha 4