B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

someone know why milena and irma dont talk to each other anymore?

its weird, we can forget any more party in B1, not with that kind of atmosphere,

they should put milena in b2 and masha in b1, b2 is a cov apartement

Total speculation, but it might be because Irma wasn't keen on the idea of Milena's BF staying for a few days...Generally these girls' mood swings change with the weather, and before you know it they'll be BFF's again...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Total speculation, but it might be because Irma wasn't keen on the idea of Milena's BF staying for a few days...Generally these girls' mood swings change with the weather, and before you know it they'll be BFF's again...

Likely true, but this feud has been going on for many weeks.  Besides that fucking Gyna has her BF there every night.

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Likely true, but this feud has been going on for many weeks.  Besides that fucking Gyna has her BF there every night.

Yes...it was pretty obvious at the beginning that Irma didn't like Curley. I'm not sure if she'd changed her tune now because I don't watch them...

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...it was pretty obvious at the beginning that Irma didn't like Curley. I'm not sure if she'd changed her tune now because I don't watch them...

more water bottles for irma, more days for nagachilli to handle her 🙂

41 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

more water bottles for irma, more days for nagachilli to handle her 🙂

That looks like the ones she brought home last week.  She had 12, now down to 7. The only reason I even look at B1 anymore is to count the bottles. We  can still hope...

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

to bad that he didn't take milena .back home with him .if he can come there .she can leave rlc with him ..

sorry but i see MILENA . as she was on her .as she was on her two .stays in RLC.  as a i have read she is still .using the lights to make sure. that there will be nothing .seen on the place that we all .pay for her to  stay.. on all that pay RLC .MILENA  was worthless on her .every first  stay .and she still uses  the lights on this stay. ...JUST LOOK BACK IF YOU WAS AROUND ON HER FIRST STAY..🤔