B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Too many sound clues as to what is happening in the big city as well as the proximity to balconies above, below and next to.  If you have lived in an apartment building, you will understand that your conversations on a balcony are not private.

True but even at b4 there are no audio from the master bedroom balcony and the terrase at lvl 3 by the twin bedroom. So some of them makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

True but even at b4 there are no audio from the master bedroom balcony and the terrase at lvl 3 by the twin bedroom. So some of them makes no sense.

The master bedroom balcony at B4 almost overlooks the neighbors pool.  You would hear everything the neighbor is saying if they were outside.

57 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

lol... the new girl just left dressed like she is going to turn a trick.  That would be a 8pm Barc time.  I'm taking bets on when she returns so she can cam with the guy from last night. :dodgy: 

Yes you could be right especially as G&I have gone to b2 for dinner and hopefully more to leave the coast clear. Probably another hired hand from the local stud farm! She certainly is a stunner but doesn’t waste much time does she; or maybe no time wasting just same operation but operating from a different base 😉

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

There was some sound there when they turned on the microphones out in the B4, but it was turned off after a week or two,

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yes you could be right especially as G&I have gone to b2 for dinner and hopefully more to leave the coast clear. Probably another hired hand from the local stud farm! She certainly is a stunner but doesn’t waste much time does she; or maybe no time wasting just same operation but operating from a different base 😉

I'm not interested in seeing her back with some guy.  Seen enough of that BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

She told the guy on the phone last night that an American guy was flying over in a private plane today to spend a few days with her...