B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

watch that shower again :dodgy:

I think it's probably a case of Ariana tinted glasses because she's not only new, but absolutely gorgeous. I include myself here...If she had a dump I think it would probably appear as Smiley Emoji faces...😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

watch that shower again :dodgy:

No, you watch the shower again, 18:57 yesterday. Or when she was on couch for almost 10 minutes showing her pussy. No problem showing everything and being totally naked in front of the cameras.🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

No, you watch the shower again, 18:57 yesterday. Or when she was on couch for almost 10 minutes showing her pussy. No problem showing everything and being totally naked in front of the cameras.🙄

I second this, at no point did she hide or try to hide from the cameras, showed everything.

Gorgeous girl!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

She crouched in the shower last night...she was so tight, that she could barely hold the shower head to wash.

Surely, Ariana is very beautiful, the way she moves, she remembers a lot the first girls who lived in B1 many years ago, they also went out a lot at night and they too had many appointments on the phone, needless to remember what they did for a living 

• Haha 1