B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #9 (September)

Noldus

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Spero davvero che Electra non torni nel progetto.

È una di queste ragazze da spettacolo, non riesce nemmeno a tenere i vestiti addosso durante una visita.

come i resto delle ragazze, non mi sembra siano vestite in casa

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Piper has a very nice body. Why ruin that.

In the end she has to decide for herself what she likes.

Anyway, I think breast enlargements always look wrong. RLC had already some girls go this way and each time it was a clear deterioration.

because they use the wrong surgeons.but your right thats her choice i was just stating my opinion thats all.

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I love Elletra and I for one hope she comes to stay! I'm sorry to hear other people shit on her just because they're mad there are no new girls. It's a pandemic, borders are closed, RLC are doing their best to stay afloat, cut them some slack. I like to watch people and I'm glad they've given me people to watch and luckily this group is not very show heavy and has some more naturally hangouts. 

I have nothing against Elletra, just against the mindset to make RLC into a show.

It is better to have only residents who do not give shows. Even if it means a few empty rooms.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, canito said:

because they use the wrong surgeons.but your right thats her choice i was just stating my opinion thats all.

That is what all these surgeons always say. They are the only ones who manage to create natural looking breasts.

But the problem is that the result never really look real. Especially when there is very little basic material available. It always looks as if someone has put something in there that doesn't belong, which if you are honest is exactly what they do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

see rlc dont know what the hell they are doing.i guess their playing musical chairs with the participants instead of the chairs.moving the participants  from 1 apt to another to another.i wonder when the owners of rlc wipe their asses.do they wipe from front to back or back to front cause either way there fucked.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Va bene, però non lo vedo succedere, ma vedremo. Le è sempre piaciuto b4 e la sua amica Holly è lì.

ho solo riportato qui quello ha detto Taylor, e te lo possono confermare anche altri che capiscono l'italiano, per eventuali cambi di programma, non è un mio problema.