Who do you want in B4 when they reopen?

I used to get pretty excited back in the day, when any new girls were due to arrive after 30, 60 or 90 days. But I'm finding it hard to generate much enthusiasm for the reopening of B4 today, tomorrow or whenever it actually happens. Now girls stay way longer than their shelf life, although the pandemic has played a key role in that. I can't see the trend of filling the house with recycled girls changing...RLC were in that particular rut before the pandemic struck, so I don't think Covid is totally to blame...

Let's wait and see...I hope RLC come up with a few surprises (he said optimistically)...😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I used to get pretty excited back in the day, when any new girls were due to arrive after 30, 60 or 90 days. But I'm finding it hard to generate much enthusiasm for the reopening of B4 today, tomorrow or whenever it actually happens. Now girls stay way longer than their shelf life, although the pandemic has played a key role in that. I can't see the trend of filling the house with recycled girls changing...RLC were in that particular rut before the pandemic struck, so I don't think Covid is totally to blame...

Let's wait and see...I hope RLC come up with a few surprises (he said optimistically)...😏

Wonder if the latest COV villa will open this week? :dodgy:  We now have three COV apartments. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wonder if the latest COV villa will open this week? :dodgy:  We now have three COV apartments. 

Yes I also think RLC should restart B4 as roommate or even as couple apartment. 😀👍

The best would be with people from the area who really move in and have a circle of friends around.