Who do you want in B4 when they reopen?

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have said patient belongs to a voyuer page.

But, everyone who moves into a RLC apartment should be willing to actually live there. My goodness, this works in the couple apartments well. why a different measure for the apartments in barcelona?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the couples go out too?...

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No.

c'è un solo bagno per fare la doccia, per eventuali 3 coppie, abbastanza spazio si😂 i muri sono di cartone e si sente tutto ad ogni angolo della , quindi non possono neanche scopare tranquilli senza preoccuparsi che gli altri li sentono

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Come ho detto, nessun problema. Non si tratta di tutto deve accadere nell'appartamento. Si tratta solo di non censurare ciò che normalmente accade negli appartamenti.

sai, nella vita si fà sesso anche fuori casa, forse non ti è mai capitato

Just now, Mauri said:

there is only one bathroom to take a shower, for any 3 couples, enough space si😂 the walls are made of cardboard and you can hear everything at every corner of the , so they can not even fuck quietly without worrying that others hear them

I also hear my neighbors during sex. Where is the problem.

You act almost as if in normal life there are no shared flats. The house would simply be a really large shared apartment.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Sento anche i miei vicini durante il sesso. Dov'è il problema.

Ti comporti quasi come se nella vita normale non ci fossero appartamenti condivisi. La casa sarebbe semplicemente un grande appartamento condiviso.

ma non vivono nel tuo stesso appartamento

Just now, Mauri said:

ma non vivono nel tuo stesso appartamento

I do not understand where your trouble lies. For a couple that is ready to have sex in a room with cameras (and mircorphone), no one will be upset that someone else might hear something.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It depends on the residents. There are enough examples from the couple apartments where it worked perfectly.

I agree with the couple apartments. I also liked Nora in B1 and girls like Nicole.

Nicole?  Was that the girl that caused the 'power' to go out in B2 whenever her architect bf visited? And in B1.   And got into a fist fight with a girl she invited to stay a few days?  Damn, that was one firey woman! LOL!

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Non capisco dove siano i tuoi guai. Per una coppia pronta a fare sesso in una stanza con telecamere (e microfono), nessuno sarà turbato dal fatto che qualcun altro possa sentire qualcosa.

beh, alcuni si sono lamentati bussando alle porte per il troppo rumore

6 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Nicole?  Was that the girl that caused the 'power' to go out in B2 whenever her architect bf visited? And in B1.   And got into a fist fight with a girl she invited to stay a few days?  Damn, that was one firey woman! LOL!

Yes...that's my girl ❤️

She lives in Barca, btw...or she did

• Like 1