Who do you want in B4 when they reopen?

🤔  Well uh let's see now. I believe I would certainly enjoy noticing that the two friends Holly and Megan really had an enjoyable and remarkable love making experience with one another, that they both would always remember and cherish the memory of. That shouldn't be too much to hope for, although it may. If only Megan would get past some of her apparent inhibitions of such an experience with her friend Holly. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤔 Well uh let's see now. I believe I would certainly enjoy noticing that the two friends Holly and Megan really had an enjoyable and remarkable love making experience with one another, that they both would always remember and cherish the memory of. That shouldn't be too much to hope for although it may. If only Megan would get past some of her apparent inhibitions of such an experience with her friend Holly. 🙂 

Don't worry, it will happen...it always does. However, I would question the sincerity in it!  There has only been two times that I can remember where two girls....let me change that lol, there has only been one time where two girls had a good love making session, shit...let me change that again, hell, it don't matter.  Carry on