The Villa is Back

Just now, moos54 said:

Do you really believe that Bogdan would come to CC with an alias like the one this member uses while making us believe that he is in Spain, while RLC condemns this kind of behavior, even for their participants?

He believed this in the same way he expected people to believe him when he said that he would stop posting in barca threads.

• Haha 4

Guest Maninblack
4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you really believe that Bogdan would come to CC with an alias like the one this member uses while making us believe that he is in Spain, while RLC condemns this kind of behavior, even for their participants?
It's so funny to see that there are still people who are ready to still believe in Santa Claus :biggrin:

Un tipo sabio, tal vez no. El que piensa que sabe todo, la mayoría de las veces no sabe nada.

14 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Yesterday I heard craftsmen cutting (flexing) tiles from the kitchen camera 1.8, so it could still take time to move in.

Perhaps there will also be quarantine for 10-14 days.

Bullshit....I assume you are referring to the master suite on floor two and if so, that job should have been completed a long time ago!  After hurricane Harvey, I had to have all the flooring in my downstairs replaced, it took 6 days from start to finish.  The workers in Spain need to take less siesta's and work more....lazy sumbucks!!

Ho

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bullshit....Ich nehme an, Sie beziehen sich auf die master-suite auf der Etage zwei, und wenn ja, ist diese Aufgabe abgeschlossen sein soll, vor langer Zeit! Nach dem Hurrikan Harvey, die ich hatte, haben alle den Bodenbelag in meine untere ersetzt, es dauerte 6 Tage von Anfang bis Ende. Die Arbeiter in Spanien müssen weniger siesta und arbeiten mehr....faul sumbucks!!

Hopefully the floor was not covered with cork, this could still take some time:

Kork.jpg

• Haha 1