The Villa is Back

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No worries TD, I'm sure they didn't even get started until the house came back online!!

Then maybe the load of cork will arrive in time.
The cork maker has selected the best quality especially for RLC and its hot goods from GUS

• Haha 1

HF I would be happy if I could believe you. Then it was even more worthwhile for RLC not to shove a $ up their ass. The rosette can be gilded by someone else. As I reported before I wait until both rooms are occupied and then I see what happens.

I don't need housewives like in B2 who only clean the whole day, they are free of charge at my home

3 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

HF I would be happy if I could believe you. Then it was even more worthwhile for RLC not to shove a $ up their ass. The rosette can be gilded by someone else. As I reported before I wait until both rooms are occupied and then I see what happens.

I don't need housewives like in B2 who only clean the whole day, they are free of charge at my home

Let me ask you this TD, how long was the house offline for?  I know it was offline long enough to install new flooring in the suite on the 2nd floor!  So, other than taking the stuff out of the very bottom room which is now a workout room from what i've read, they installed a couple of extra cameras out at the pool, one for the terrace area and one on the other side of the pool so people can see the smokers at the door leading out to the pool from the kitchen....all of that might have taken a few hours at best.

Waiting for more repeats to arrive to occupy the last remaining spots is not a good reason for saving your money or doing something else much better with it.  Here is a suggestion, save that $45 a month for an entire year.  Take that $540 to the bank and tell them you want it all in crisp one hundred dollar bills, take that $540 in one's to a strip club and have a good time!  There the women will talk to you and you can see a crisp sharp image and not a fuzzy image that RLC provides you with day in and day out!!  Good luck...oh, and if you see a bulge in one of the dancers g-strings...you're at the wrong strip club LOL.

Many thanks to HF for this extraordinary good tip.

If I invest the money at the bank I even get interest, for which I can buy a hot dog and shove it up my ass. In winter even a warming feeling. I'm going to see what the cats do at Masha, maybe I can get a belly massage

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

Many thanks to HF for this extraordinary good tip.

If I invest the money at the bank I even get interest, for which I can buy a hot dog and shove it up my ass. In winter even a warming feeling. I'm going to see what the cats do at Masha, maybe I can get a belly massage

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

glad you got a sense of humor TD!

HF I hope YOU enjoy my fun.
I am not angry with anyone when he shares his opinion.
I also accept criticism with pleasure.
And no matter how much it hurts.

I like pain.

Wish you a pleasant day / night wherever you feel at home.

Excuse me: wanted to quote

Edited by Tuc Diwer
forget to quote

27 minutes ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I like pain.

We are good TD, I like your sense of humor and I like reading your posts.  Have a good day my friend!

1 hour ago, Tuc Diwer said:

I like pain.

Now that pains me to read that 😏

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mierda ... Supongo que te refieres a la suite principal en el piso dos y, de ser así, ¡ese trabajo debería haberse completado hace mucho tiempo! Después del huracán Harvey, tuve que reemplazar todo el piso de la planta baja, tomó 6 días de principio a fin. Los trabajadores en España necesitan tomar menos siesta y trabajar más ... ¡¡holgazanes!

In case you don't know, I'm telling you, the workers who are doing the reform are not Spanish, they are Russian speaking, you are always with the fucking mania that in Spain we are lazy and you have no idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

In case you don't know, I'm telling you, the workers who are doing the reform are not Spanish, they are Russian speaking, you are always with the fucking mania that in Spain we are lazy and you have no idea.

I don't care if they are Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, or all girls for that matter.  The word lazy could be the wrong word, maybe very inefficient would describe them more appropriately.  They couldn't survive where I'm from, they would be eaten like grapes....one at a time!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't care if they are Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, or all girls for that matter.  The word lazy could be the wrong word, maybe very inefficient would describe them more appropriately.  They couldn't survive where I'm from, they would be eaten like grapes....one at a time!!

Yes, the whole bunch of them 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1