US General Domestic Politics #8 Begin 09/10/20

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever I post, you will criticize, so I don't need to bother with you.  Just know that this country is fucked because of people like you.  I will never forgive that.

Just so we're all caught up from the last thread, I'll summarise: It became obvious to the level headed amongst this thread's particpants that Ridgerunner has many different logins with which to back up the ridiculous ass licking he does for Trump. His pathetic ad hominem attacks that he believes passes for decent debate continue but he got salty when he was described as a bitter, lonely, stupid old cunt. He also made up an imaginary girlfriend after being called out for sp

Posted Images

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Let's do all the important polls Lexyspyrunner......Avg 44.9%

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread
RCP Average 8/31 - 9/15 -- 44.9 53.9 -9.0
YouGov 9/13 - 9/15 1062 LV 45 54 -9
Rasmussen 9/13 - 9/15 1500 LV 52 46 +6
Reuters 9/11 - 9/15 1133 RV 42 56 -14
Politico 9/11 - 9/14 1991 RV 38 60 -22
FOX News 9/7 - 9/10 1191 LV 48 51 -3
Gallup 8/31 - 9/13 1019 A 42 56 -14
The Hill 9/5 - 9/8 2832 RV 47 53 -6
CNBC 9/4 - 9/6 1902 LV 45 55 -10

Trying to convince me me or reassure yourself?  I think the Bug Eater is getting nervous as "Sleepy Joe's" support continues to collapse.  DNC needs to come up with an excuse to keep Joe out of the debates. That's his only chance. If people see Joe in person for an hour or more his campaign is over. :tongue:

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trying to convince me me or reassure yourself?  I think the Bug Eater is getting nervous as "Sleepy Joe's" support continues to collapse.  DNC needs to come up with an excuse to keep Joe out of the debates. That's his only chance. If people see Joe in person for an hour or more his campaign is over. :tongue:

You're so delusional, it's almost not funny.  

• Like 1