US General Domestic Politics #8 Begin 09/10/20

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

America better wake up! This president has allowed the most atrocious things to happen to America and its citizens under his watch.

Charlottesville Nazis
Russia Threats to our Troops
Police Brutality
Immigration abuse
COVID
Foreign Threats
West Coast Fires
Voter Suppression
Race relations

Unless you are in favor of those things, the answer to are we better off now than 4 years ago is abso-fucking-lutely NOT.

Thanks for displaying your insanity for everyone to see. You forgot that Trump also  caused the Civil War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, the Great Depression, the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic, Hurricane Katrina, the assassination of Martin Luther King, the killing of Bobby Kennedy, the 1906  San Francisco earthquake, the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, and an eclipse of the sun.   

• Haha 1
  • Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever I post, you will criticize, so I don't need to bother with you.  Just know that this country is fucked because of people like you.  I will never forgive that.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Best Town hall I've ever seen.  Please Trump....Do 2 or 3 a week.  LOL

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a town hall meeting in Philadelphia was questioned on Tuesday. ABC News anchor George...

You didn't even watch it.

52 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Oh Lexyspyrunner, take a chill pill. It's all good (especially after Trump's town hall).  : )

When is Joe Biden going to do a town hall or a one hour interview with Chris Wallace without a teleprompter?  

The duffer( golfer) and the bug eater once again proved that they have no to ability to formulate their own thoughts, so they just post videos and cartoons of other people's thoughts. I guess that's what happens when people have never been taught how to think for themselves. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

The duffer( golfer) and the bug eater once again proved that they have no to ability to formulate their own thoughts, so they just post videos and cartoons of other people's thoughts. I guess that's what happens when people have never been taught how to think for themselves. 

😭

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I hope Biden sues Trump for this utter bullshit.  Another new low.

WWW.LATIMES.COM

President Trump shared a tweet falsely suggesting Democratic nominee Joe Biden is a pedophile, the latest smear from his...

But you people never smear Trump, do you?  Such hypocritical snowflakes. 

32 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When is Joe Biden going to do a town hall or a one hour interview with Chris Wallace without a teleprompter?  

This is going to be really entertaining on 9/28/2020 if Biden keeps the debate appointment and can't use his teleprompter to answer questions--

unless the Democrats insist that he have the questions in advance and have the prepared answers on his teleprompter 😏

Another one of the Democrats' average person campaign donors has just given money to help the Biden campaign in Florida. Michael Bloomberg is helping the Biden campaign with a small donation of $100,000,000.  

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is going to be really entertaining on 9/28/2020 if Biden keeps the debate appointment and can't use his teleprompter to answer questions--

unless the Democrats insist that he have the questions in advance and have the prepared answers on his teleprompter 😏

He'll probably claim it's too dangerous for him to leave his basement because of covid-19 and insist on being allowed to participate in the debate from his home. That way he can use a teleprompter, notes, and have someone from his staff advise him during the debate. lol