Masha's Stressed out cat ... and a Babi who couldn't care less

I've noticed the dark cat (or The Baker, as I call it) is starting to do its 'number ones' on the small, brown, shag-pile, living-room rug - that rug must now sure stink!  Is Babi changing the litter?   The poor cat is stressed out, due to Masha's absence.  For the past couple of weeks it's been receiving no love or pampering, it loves Masha and follows her everywhere, it'll be greatly missing her.  😿  It'll also be missing the opportunity to 'make biscuits' on Masha's tummy ['kneading the dough' with its paws - known as 'making biscuits'].  The white cat's fairly independent, and won't be too bothered by Masha's absence.  Babi clearly doesn't like cats (or possibly, any animals) and the cats know it, no love lost between them, the cats will be glad to see her gone - let's face it, Babi only likes Babi.  😼

Masha was supposed to be returning to Rome on Thursday 10th Sept., but somewhat surprisingly, failed to do so.  She's still in Spain.  I don't know what the hell's going on ... the cats are waiting! 🙀🙀  She spent some time 'partying' at B4 on Thursday night - I get the feeling it's her first time at that apartment.  I've never seen Irma and Masha together before.

Babi's quite attractive, but that's where it ends really.  She really wouldn't make a good occupant for this apartment.  She spends little time in the place, I've never seen her spend any time in the living room, she only spends time lying on the bed.  She doesn't like cats (but we have to respect that).  I did see her indulge in a frantic bout of cleaning, the other day - albeit rather slapdash.  She's basically a good-time partying girl, out for number one.  Haven't seen the incredibly popular cleaning lady, for several weeks now, maybe she's gone for good.  I could never understand why she has the guys drooling with excitement, she's of very average looks - not as hot as Masha.

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Babi's quite attractive, but that's where it ends really.  She really wouldn't make a good occupant for this apartment.  She spends little time in the place, I've never seen her spend any time in the living room, she only spends time lying on the bed.  She doesn't like cats (but we have to respect that).  I did see her indulge in a frantic bout of cleaning, the other day - albeit rather slapdash.  She's basically a good-time partying girl, out for number one.  Haven't seen the incredibly popular cleaning lady, for several weeks now, maybe she's gone for good.  I could never understand why she has the guys drooling with excitement, she's of very average looks - not as hot as Masha.

Because she's good at cleaning...😏

• Like 1