Computer,Tablet and Mobile Phone problems with the new software.!!!!!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyone having an issue with Mobile Devices could you please check it now and see what you get.

Thanks

Not able to get to pm's or view past notifications nor able to see log out screen without viewing as desk top.

The screen shot is to show what I see at the top of the screen. Screenshot_20200915-035728.thumb.png.4881a4531095189ef65a3daa6f489c50.png

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyone having an issue with Mobile Devices could you please check it now and see what you get.

Thanks

Yep am able to use the mobile now as we can now access all the options through the 3 line icon top RH corner of screen which wasn't there before. Progress is being made then eh 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pepe said:

Not able to get to pm's or view past notifications nor able to see log out screen without viewing as desk top.

The screen shot is to show what I see at the top of the screen. Screenshot_20200915-035728.thumb.png.4881a4531095189ef65a3daa6f489c50.png

Admin is aware there are stil some that are having issues.   What type of a device are you using.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Admin is aware there are stil some that are having issues.   What type of a device are you using.

LG V40 on Android 10 using the latest version of Firefox. What I see happening is after you log in the 3 line pull down menu top right dissappears making it impossible to navigate the forum. Screenshot_20200915-143007.thumb.png.6c42dd5a0e753cd12706fe32fe1957d2.png

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

LG V40 on Android 10 using the latest version of Firefox. What I see happening is after you log in the 3 line pull down menu top right dissappears making it impossible to navigate the forum. Screenshot_20200915-143007.thumb.png.6c42dd5a0e753cd12706fe32fe1957d2.png

I'll mention this to Admin.  I am just trying to compile a list to see what devices are being used as the setting works for some and some others it won't.  

Admin says it has something to do with Theme. He will have to install a Theme that will make it work. 

At the bottom on the page you should see a Theme Button.  One says IPS Default and another just says Default.  If you can try changing it from the Theme set to the other.  See if that makes any difference.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'll mention this to Admin.  I am just trying to compile a list to see what devices are being used as the setting works for some and some others it won't.  

Admin says it has something to do with Theme. He will have to install a Theme that will make it work. 

At the bottom on the page you should see a Theme Button.  One says IPS Default and another just says Default.  If you can try changing it from the Theme set to the other.  See if that makes any difference.

All ready tried the the theme change its the same as default.

Just now, Pepe said:

I tried again just now for the hell of it and now the problem is solved. Maybe switching and then switching back reset something. Keep that in mind when talking to others.

Thank you StnCld

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Ok.  Thanks

Admin will have to install a Theme as the System only has the Default that came with the Software.   Just by chance does your device have a resolution setting.  If it does try taking it down one notch and see if that changes things. Down one notch would mean the page would be just a little smaller.  I myself don't have a device so I would not know if a device has such a feature or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ok.  Thanks

Admin will have to install a Theme as the System only has the Default that came with the Software.   Just by chance does your device have a resolution setting.  If it does try taking it down one notch and see if that changes things. Down one notch would mean the page would be just a little smaller.  I myself don't have a device so I would not know if a device has such a feature or not.

Read where I quoted myself. It's fixed.

• Upvote 1