Elmira - new girl in B4 - fan page

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Moos...you persistent @#$%, of course I remember Kiko!  The difference is that Kiko wasn't there that often as he was off trying to grow the business and was treated more like a conjugal fuck than anything else.  I'm sorry you like the worthless Nelly and Bogdan, I've never liked their chain smoking asses and never will !!!!

how can you know if you like them or not seen if you never saw them? The only thing you can see or know about them is what others can say or bits of videos or photos that members want to share with you

sorry to say that but in any case it allows to form an opinion

it's as if you were judging a film via the reviews and the trailer without ever going to see it in the cinema or on TV

In the end, you agree with the opinion of others without having your own opinion

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

how can you know if you like them or not seen if you never saw them? The only thing you can see or know about them is what others can say or bits of videos or photos that members want to share with you

sorry to say that but in any case it allows to form an opinion

it's as if you were judging a film via the reviews and the trailer without ever going to see it in the cinema or on TV

In the end, you agree with the opinion of others without having your own opinion

I've been around RLC longer than you have Moos, I know all about their sorry asses!!  END OF DISCUSSION!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/10/2020 at 00:09, HarleyFatboy said:

Bene, ho appena finito di dire a uno dei fedeli fan di Leora che se avessi un sottotitolo, l'unica ragazza che seguirei in giro è Elmira !! Elmira è una ragazza stupenda secondo me e ha il corpo giusto per sdraiarsi su un letto e coccolarsi e sbattere !!

Mai vista masturbating 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:01 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Thanks to the generosity of one CC member, I got to watch Elmira's semi-open bate, and I must say, the girl is BEAUtiful!!  She has a wonderful body and a very pretty pussy and I loved the way she would glance at the camera every now and then.  I think it's important for them to acknowledge theirs fans from time to time and it also kind of says....look what I'm doing just for you!!  Even though I don't get to see her everyday like the rest of you do, I can see how what Ed said a few posts prior is pretty much spot on....she's a diamond in the rough as far as I'm concerned!!!  Thank you Elmira, you are beautiful and worth following every single day!!!

One of the best tenants in a long long while... All normal and natural, alittle humble, calm and quiet, and very thoughtful... I'm very sad that she had to leave after only 2 months. But I do think that she will come back! 🤞🏻

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

One of the best tenants in a long long while... All normal and natural, alittle humble, calm and quiet, and very thoughtful... I'm very sad that she had to leave after only 2 months. But I do think that she will come back! 🤞🏻

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honestly, as much as I know there are a few of you that would like to see her come back, I hope she stays as far away from RLC as possible and keeps being true to herself!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Honestly, as much as I know there are a few of you that would like to see her come back, I hope she stays as far away from RLC as possible and keeps being true to herself!

Of course you'll say that. 🙄