Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

When Linda & Tibor first joined the project, they seemed like a breath of fresh air to the project at the time. Linda seemed to be an energetic attractive young woman whose bf Tibor seemed noticably energetic as well. Both seemed to be into things such as learning and following new dance moves while dancing to animated versions of dance videos. It seemed they both also got into playing video games and even some board games sometimes and would at times have guests over to join in some of their festivities of fun. Those types of activities have seemed to not occur as often as they once may have. As far as their more personal or intimate activities such as their sexual interactions with one another, they, like most any other people new to living somewhere with cams likely would be, seemed fairly inhibited about doing much at first for awhile. Gradually, it seemed that they became more comfortable about living somewhere that has cams. At least as far as them having their more personal times of sexual interactions with one another. Yet something that has seemed somewhat strange and odd related to their more personal times is that although Linda has seemed to have become less inhibited enough to not mind as much of having sexual interactions with Tibor who is now her husband, she has still always seemed quite inhibited when it has ever came to her getting herself off whenever it has seemed that some certain thoughts may have been going thru her mind and apparently felt some urge or desire to whenever Tibor was not there at the time. So she has only masturbated maybe 3 or 4 times that's been known of since they joined the project which has been quite some time ago, and each time was so discreet and obscured that very little in detail was revealed. Yet, for awhile now, she will have sexual interactions with her mate there even though he gets quite rough with her when he chokes and smacks on her the way he has, besides the fingering which has occurred in both lower areas sometimes. So it has seemed somewhat strange and odd that if she has gotten past some inhibitions, enough so that those types of situations do not seem to bother her as much as they may have once had, but yet that she obviously has not gotten past enough of any inhibitions to get herself off there without being as concerned that it may get noticed. It's almost been like a difference of night and day with her, she's willing to do whatever he wants whenever he is there, but when he is not, she gets nervous or afraid to do something like getting herself off if she felt an urge or desire to. It has seemed obvious that she is quite submissive where her mate is concerned. As long as they've been living there now, it has seemed that she would have gotten past enough of any inhibitions to not be as concerned about being nervous or afraid as far as satisfying herself as well, if she ever felt an urge or desire to, because she is a grown woman after all.  

I watched these two the past week more then I have the previous three months.

They got married, correct?  For whatever reason (and maybe it's the marriage certificate), I've sensed a disconnect. They would always be together in the living room or kitchen.  Now, I see her alone watching TV while he's in the guest room.  Or he's watching TV in the living room while she went to sleep in the bedroom.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think Linda is Pregnant!!!!  she just stretched out on his lap with a full ,rounded ,belly facing out to camera.... this could explain moods, needing to sleep separately ... ???? wow 

oh yeah that belly is rounding out and I have studied her body EVERY moment I could ....